My Hygertopin Test

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 37
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    My Hygetropin Test

    Ok chaps, I pinned 10IU Hygetropin at 11:40 am, have a Dr appointment at 1:30 PM to get a rec for a GH serum test and to check my levels of TRT. Gh serum tests take about two weeks to come back from the labs here so please be patient.

    My vials are the 8IU version, no labels due to customs etc. I filled two vials with 8IU of Bac water, took 2IU out of one vial and added it to the first vial to have a 10IU shot.

    I am going out on a limb here by saying I think these are good due to the fact I have really sore knees, just like growing pains as a teenager, plus lower back soreness. Holding reasonable water too. So we will see if the symptoms are a good indication of good GH....

    Stay tuned.

    Ben

    PS: Will be able to show my test levels on 1.5ml of Depo test as well (100mg/ml). Currently taking this every 10 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigBadBen; 03-21-2012 at 12:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBen View Post
    Ok chaps, I pinned 10IU Hygetropin at 11:40 am, have a Dr appointment at 1:30 PM to get a rec for a GH serum test and to check my levels of TRT. Gh serum tests take about two weeks to come back from the labs here so please be patient.

    My vials are the 8IU version, no labels due to customs etc. I filled two vials with 8IU of Bac water, took 2IU out of one vial and added it to the first vial to have a 10IU shot.

    I am going out on a limb here by saying I think these are good due to the fact I have really sore knees, just like growing pains as a teenager, plus lower back soreness. Holding reasonable water too. So we will see if the symptoms are a good indication of good GH....

    Stay tuned.

    Ben

    PS: Will be able to show my test levels on 1.5ml of Depo test as well (100mg/ml). Currently taking this every 10 days.
    thank you for doing this.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    My pleasure, off to the lab I go :-)

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1562794

    Hope yours tested better than mine since hygetropin is no longer made and all are counterfeits or fakes.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,185

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    54498849


    Quote Originally Posted by trainhard357 View Post
    Hope yours tested better than mine since hygetropin is no longer made and all are counterfeits or fakes.
    Find out where Dr. Jin works now, he was the man behind the good HYGES! He knows how to whip up some good HGH. Why/When did HYGE's get shutdown? a shame they were the best chinese HGH for a good bit.

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    Quote Originally Posted by trainhard357 View Post
    Hope yours tested better than mine since hygetropin is no longer made and all are counterfeits or fakes.
    Well if that vendor sold me bad GH, he will be going down hard.....or re-supplying me with what he promised or a refund...simple as that! Let the games begin.

    I will be testing another GH in the not too distant future, one that has already shown to be very potent.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    us
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1562794

    Well you may have a good counterfeit that tests well(lets hope you do). Lin does make GH but it has the spiral top not the pinwheels.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,185

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    54498849


    [QUOTE=trainhard357;2751007] Lin does make GH QUOTE]

    What does he make now?

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    Quote Originally Posted by trainhard357 View Post
    Well you may have a good counterfeit that tests well(lets hope you do). Lin does make GH but it has the spiral top not the pinwheels.
    You and me both bro lol

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    Question for the experts: Can you explain why this morning when I just woke up my right forearm and hand are noticeably more swollen than my left forearm and hand. Clenching my right hand is quite difficult and feels somewhat numb?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    My hands get really swollen on just 5 iu.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    My hands get really swollen on just 5 iu.
    My knees have been in really bad shape the last few days. Aching so bad, I have trouble walking.

  13. #13
    Pushing The Limits


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My Favorite Place
    Posts
    1,133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    184834304


    any results yet?

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Outside the box
    Posts
    82

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    4630899

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyusa View Post
    any results yet?
    Naah Bro...its takes two weeks to get them in Canada....sometime next week for sure. Sides have settled down too thank goodness.

  15. #15
    Pushing The Limits


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My Favorite Place
    Posts
    1,133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    184834304


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBen View Post
    Naah Bro...its takes two weeks to get them in Canada....sometime next week for sure. Sides have settled down too thank goodness.
    I'll be waiting. glad to hear it, trouble walking from a test shot is not cool, from any shot for that matter.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 07:09 PM
  2. question on 230mg/ml test e &110mg/ml test prop blend
    By ROCK STEADY in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2012, 12:58 PM
  3. 18 Years Old Blood Test (RESULTS) LH,Prolactin,Test
    By BigBuck in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM
  4. Test E VS Test Prop First Cycle benefits?? Guidance needed
    By ragingbulldog in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 11:25 PM
  5. New HGH blood test could hurt urine test research
    By Prince in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2018 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums