Looking for help getting my beach body back!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking for help getting my beach body back!

I just posted in the new member section of the forum, and just noticed there is a female section of the board! YAY! I'll reintroduce myself here as well.

I'm new to the board, but my husband is a long time veteran and moderator here (VictorZ06). He has helped me train and stay fit for several years, but I am now looking to better educate myself with my diet and nutritional knowledge. My hubby always helps me out but there are often questions that I have that he says are best answered by other women. So, I'm here to learn more about women's fitness/training and health.

I have been training on and off for the past 4 years or so. I didn't enjoy it at first, but Vic has really started to get me more and more involved and interested. He put me on anavar and growth hormone a few times over the years. He suggested that I try the new female PH called "Halo for Her". The only supplements and products I have used are anavar and growth hormone (Serono Serostim). My hubby helped me with my diet when we first met, and thanks to him, I'm fairly happy with my figure right now. We both swim almost every morning, and I do some light weight lifting a few times a week with him. But by God, I don't want to look like my husband! I just want a tighter looking beach body for the summer.

Vic told me to post my stats when asking for help, so here goes...

Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 117 lbs.
    Body Fat %: 14%
    Training experience: Mostly cardio, I'm a daily swimmer and have done some light weight training for the past 4 years (on and off)
    AAS experience: A few "runs" with anavar and growth hormone (10mg anavar daily, and 1iu of growth hormone daily)
    Goal: Trying to lose a little bit of fat, lower my body fat %, and get a harder core. I want back that beach body I had when I was 18!

I'm going to start this new Halo for women product very soon that Vic suggested. Any tips or suggestions you might have for me would be very nice of you to provide. My husband said he doesn't want to feed me the wrong information, and he best suggested that I join the forum to get better help from other women. Makes sense! I'm looking forward to all your advice and help. Vic loves this place, and after poking around the board, I can see why. Thank you!

Lisa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Don't worry hun, the gals here will help you with anything I can't help you with!!

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow Vic, it's awesome that you got your wife to come on the board. Nice to meet you Lisa, the girls over here will take good care of you and get you on the right path. Glad to have you.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Student of the Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    Wow Vic, it's awesome that you got your wife to come on the board. Nice to meet you Lisa, the girls over here will take good care of you and get you on the right path. Glad to have you.
    Thanks for your warm welcome to her bro. She's gona start that new female PH and I thought it would be best for her to get on board this way the other gals can better help her with questions I can't answer.

/V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

BUMP!

Any of you ladies have any tips for me? I'm about to start this new PH on Monday and I'm trying to get as much info as possible as I don't know what to expect from it. Thank you in advance!

Lisa

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Hi Lisa!

So At your current height & weight I'm going to venture you're naturally lean? I'm 5'7" and the lightest I recall being since maybe 6th grade is 130 lb. I think we're all waiting to hear more experiences w/ Halo for Her, but generally I'd still suggest including acidophilus in your supplement pile, as it seems anything you do that affects your hormone profile can promote yeast infections. You can get it fairly cheap and just use as on the bottle. I would also suggest getting a little more regular & consistent w/ lifting. Since you're running a prohormone, for practical purposes its still a steroid and is designed to promote lean muscle mass. Its good you're already lean - if you're > 15%, anything that is promoting testosterone has the potential to also appear "thicker" if you're not lean already. You may see some increase in weight w/ increase in lean mass, and this can go along w/ reduced bodyfat.

That said, progress is primarily determined by diet & then physical activity. Can you post up your current diet, as:

Meal 1: 8am
    2 whole eggs + 1 egg white
    1/2 c oats

Meal 2: 11 am
    4 oz chicken
    2 c salad
    1/2 c brown rice.

etc.

And even better if you can put it into a food counts program like FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal (its easy, free, online) and then also post up the total calories & macronutrient breakdown (grams & % of protein, carbs & fats).

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Student of the Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sassy on the spot!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you so much for your help, Sassy. I did my best to figure out my diet over on FitDay, I will attach a total pie chart for you to see. I always aim for 2500 calories a day, I burn a lot of them from my ED swimming routine. My diet is always changing, as I really never had the need to keep a super sharp eye on it because I was blessed with thin genetics. What do you think about my daily protein and caloric intake when taking Halo? I know I should use more weights...Vic keeps telling to do so as well.

I usually have 3 meals a day, unlike Vic where he never stops, lol. Looks something like this. (my diet is never really consistent, but will make any changes that need be)

Breakfast:

2 egg whites
    1 slice whole wheat toast w/jam
    1 bowl of oatmeal or farina

Lunch:

1 Chicken Caesar salad or a sandwich (usually Turkey or Chicken or Tuna)

Dinner: (depends on what my husband cooks...he's the chef)

1 meat/fish dish (veal, chicken, pork chops, steaks, etc)
    side of potatoes (usually mashed/baked)
    steamed veggies
    brown rice

Snacks/etc:

Frozen low/no fat yogurt
    Assorted nuts & fruit
    Cottage cheese with honey/fruit
    1 cup of coffee a day (w/skim milk & 1 sugar)

Attached are the results I got from FitDay.

Lastly, is this acidophilus supplement available OTC? Thank you!!

Lisa
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

BUMP!

Lisa

Founder of GOSB
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Welcome Lisa! Vic is a great guy and it is great to have you here!

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

BEEFCAKE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorsDame View Post
    Thank you so much for your help, Sassy. I did my best to figure out my diet over on FitDay, I will attach a total pie chart for you to see. I always aim for 2500 calories a day, I burn a lot of them from my ED swimming routine. My diet is always changing, as I really never had the need to keep a super sharp eye on it because I was blessed with thin genetics. What do you think about my daily protein and caloric intake when taking Halo? I know I should use more weights...Vic keeps telling to do so as well.

I usually have 3 meals a day, unlike Vic where he never stops, lol. Looks something like this. (my diet is never really consistent, but will make any changes that need be)

Breakfast:

2 egg whites
    1 slice whole wheat toast w/jam
    1 bowl of oatmeal or farina

Lunch:

1 Chicken Caesar salad or a sandwich (usually Turkey or Chicken or Tuna)

Dinner: (depends on what my husband cooks...he's the chef)

1 meat/fish dish (veal, chicken, pork chops, steaks, etc)
    side of potatoes (usually mashed/baked)
    steamed veggies
    brown rice

Snacks/etc:

Frozen low/no fat yogurt
    Assorted nuts & fruit
    Cottage cheese with honey/fruit
    1 cup of coffee a day (w/skim milk & 1 sugar)

Attached are the results I got from FitDay.

Lastly, is this acidophilus supplement available OTC? Thank you!!

Lisa

So if you're able to burn up all that carb and stay lean, I'd say worry less about the details of your diet. In the diet you posted the ratios were 43% fat, 32% carb, 25% protein. I'd probably up the protein ratio because running the cycle is going to be about increasing your lean muscle mass. Give it something to work with. I'd probably also reduce the fat and maybe up the carbs if you're burning them. Generally your body reflects your lifestyle, so the results you have right now are the result of how you currently eat. Probably some simple tweaks will produce the results you're looking for along w/ the cycle.

Its hard to say because you're not consistent w/ your diet right now, but you seem to be able to metabolize it pretty quickly. Suggest two different approaches. The first is to go w/ an isocaloric diet - 33% protein, 33% fat, 33% carb. That way you accomplish all of the things I suggested. You can keep the total cals the same as you are now if that is working.

Start w/ that if you find it easy to adapt to. Run it for a couple weeks and see how it feels. Getting enough energy, seeing any results? The next step I'd make if you want more results, go to a carb cycle where you keep the total cals the same, but change the carb & fat ratios over a 3 day period. Start w/ carbs in each of your meals. Each day drop 1 meal's carbs and replace it w/ equivalent calories of fat. You'd have to look at your meals + snacks if you're going to do this over e.g. 3-4 days. So you're basically keeping total cals the same for the whole time, but each day, drop one additional carb meal, replace w/ fats, so by the time you're at day 3 (or 4), you're at the lowest amount of carbs you'll be eating, then the next day restart the cycle at the highest amount of carbs, and repeat.

And yes, you can find acidophilus anywhere they sell supplements- grocery store, drug store, etc.

All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Welcome, you are already lean so surely you will reach your goal if you get your diet and training in check. Welcome Mrs. Vic!
    AY Fan Club President.

"Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by VictorsDame View Post
    BUMP!

Any of you ladies have any tips for me? I'm about to start this new PH on Monday and I'm trying to get as much info as possible as I don't know what to expect from it. Thank you in advance!

Lisa
    I am right there with you! It is great to see other ladies here . I just joined up here too, my husband Fuzo is a member here.

Sounds like you are close to being where you want. Your stats look great so I think you wil achieve your goal sooner than you think. I am interested to hear how the Halo for Her works for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ZECH View Post
    Welcome Lisa! Vic is a great guy and it is great to have you here!
    Thanks for the kind words for my husband! It's good to be here!!

Lisa