• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pink slime in your meat and then some

I read about this the other day. At first I thought it was just Mcdonalds that was using this pink slime, but its in the supermarkets too. The only way to get good grond beef is to go to the butcher and watch them grind it in front of you, pretty scary

This is why it's best to eat meats that are locally produced and or are 100% organic. The less processing the better, heck if you can choose your animal, slaughter it, freeze it, take it home, and cook it. You're that much better off.

lol My comment was removed and it wasn't even all that bad!

I was just saying that with all those chemicals, no wonder my flatulence was soo bad.

This is why it's best to eat meats that are locally produced and or are 100% organic. The less processing the better, heck if you can choose your animal, slaughter it, freeze it, take it home, and cook it. You're that much better off.

I'm having a venison burger later. What sucks, is I only have a few lbs of meat left.

lol My comment was removed and it wasn't even all that bad!

I was just saying that with all those chemicals, no wonder my flatulence was soo bad.

Someone abuzin da powarz!

(Wuzn't me. :gosh:)

a good old fashioned meat grinder is worth the cost. i'm buying some meat this fall from a local guy that makes his own burger and sausage. 2 bucks a pound and it is spectacular.

I picked up a burger at In-and-Out yesterday was hungry as hell, breakfast was too small. I took one bite and started to think about this thread and spit it out. Had to find out first where they got there meat from and if they used any fillers, pink slime, etc...

this shit is getting old, they have fucked with every that we eat, nothing is natural anymore.

I dont know about in the US,

buy ur own and have it slaughtered! i think slaughtered will weigh around 55% of live weight, ull need a box trailor, goto the sales yards, add 50$ to the price and get one out of a lot a farmer just purchased
have it slaughtered, cut, mince/sausages
ull save $ on total weight and ull have 6 months supply of red meat!

the few times i bought steak here, water injected crap that boils itself on the BBQ then when its done u only need one piece to chew all afternoon!

get mine off the old mans farm, priceless!

Back