GHRP-6 / Mod GRF (1-29) Dosing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hello!
    New here and to peptides. Trying to get back after ACL surgery, a ruptured plantar and lose fat for my trip to the Tetons. This site seems active with good advice so i joined.
    I am not good at math!
    I have some mod grf 2 mg and ipa 5 mg. I am using the peptide dosage calculator. I reconstituted with 1 CC bac water. I am using a 3/10-30 unit syringe.
    If i did the calculator right i should draw to the bold 5 tick line-5 iu's of the mod grf and 2 ticks-2 iu's, of the IPA?
    Every time i figure it out, i read something and it throws me off. Any help will be appreciated.
    I have some GHRP-2 i plan to pin after workouts with the other two in the morning than before bed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WillUSA View Post
    Hello!
    New here and to peptides. Trying to get back after ACL surgery, a ruptured plantar and lose fat for my trip to the Tetons. This site seems active with good advice so i joined.
    I am not good at math!
    I have some mod grf 2 mg and ipa 5 mg. I am using the peptide dosage calculator. I reconstituted with 1 CC bac water. I am using a 3/10-30 unit syringe.
    If i did the calculator right i should draw to the bold 5 tick line-5 iu's of the mod grf and 2 ticks-2 iu's, of the IPA?
    Every time i figure it out, i read something and it throws me off. Any help will be appreciated.
    I have some GHRP-2 i plan to pin after workouts with the other two in the morning than before bed.
    Ok.. the syringe doesn't change anything.. the amount of BAC is what makes all the difference.. You are using 1cc bac to recon 2000mcg (2mg) of Mod GRF. So that's 200mcg per 10iu's on the syringe... and 500mcg per 10iu's on the Ipam. From here.. you should be able to break it down for your desired dosage.. which you did not provide.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    Ok.. the syringe doesn't change anything.. the amount of BAC is what makes all the difference.. You are using 1cc bac to recon 2000mcg (2mg) of Mod GRF. So that's 200mcg per 10iu's on the syringe... and 500mcg per 10iu's on the Ipam. From here.. you should be able to break it down for your desired dosage.. which you did not provide.
    The recommended dose is 100mcg of both for saturation so that is what i was going for.
    So according to my math 100mcg of Mod would be 5 IU's and around 2 IU's of Ipam. That is what the calculator told me as well so i must have done it right.
    Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WillUSA View Post
    The recommended dose is 100mcg of both for saturation so that is what i was going for.
    So according to my math 100mcg of Mod would be 5 IU's and around 2 IU's of Ipam. That is what the calculator told me as well so i must have done it right.
    Thank you.
    You got it brother!! Hope you enjoy your research!!

Labpe Peptide
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

You do have to be careful with different syringes. I have switched back and forth between 1ml and .5ml. Their tick marks measure different amounts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you think this for 10 weeks stacked with clen for 4-6 would be good for fatloss?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Update.
    Went from 220 to 189lbs since i posted. Keeping muscle tone, knee feels stronger and i recovered from a bad reaction to a spinal epidural pretty quick and though my legs felt a bit weak, stamina was good. That wouldnt have happened before. It usually takes me a while to get back and even after a week being out it would be like starting all over again.
    Ordered from SRC. Was going well. Orders arrived fast. Than they didnt. I called they said they were "out of stock." The site did not show anything out of stock.Got an email asking in detail why i was ordering from them. I answered with a plausible reply. Next day my order was canceled. They will not return any emails.
    Knock at my door next?
    Moving on to P.P.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Got questions? We've got Answers!
    All About Peptides
    is your #1 Resource Guide for Peptide and Research Chemicals.
    Our Goal is to provide You with Accurate and Comprehensive Information for all your Peptide and Research Chemical needs!
    Come check us out!

Have Questions? Get Answers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    thanks for the posts Gents.

carbs around the time of dosing blunts GH release . . . true?
    Yes, as will caffeine. Caffeine cause the release of insulin, as well as cortisol. I like to get my morning coffee and a 0 carb meal over with about and hour before dosing my ipamorelin or mod grf 1,29. Large amounts of fats will blunt the effects, but some fat is fine. The coffee is great because it will drop you BG. That creates a more favorable environment for GH production/secretion.

Even a large protein only meal can blunt the effects. Any ghrelin agonist depends on not secreting leptin. You stretch your stomach, leptin turns off the ghrelin.

My apologies if this was stated earlier in the thread, but GHRP2, GHRP 6, and hexarelin all cause pituitary desensitization. The CJCs, ipamorelin, MK 677 do not.

I run my CJC 1295+ DAC once per week. Ipamorelin every morning, and mod grf 1-29 every three days. The mod GRF remains stable in plasma for a decent amount of time, so I use it that way. I sometimes change this protocol in favor of using MK 677 once per night. I'm not willing to dose it more often than that.

Be careful combining some of these components. The lethargy is fucking insane! I mean debilitating, at times. So, watch for lethargy with all of these compounds.
    Last edited by jc969; 11-05-2017 at 09:00 AM.