• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What you do if you are having order issues

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Things you NEED to FOLLOW when having a problem with your order. All, Z and Ordawg has brought this tomy attention recently, and I have to agree with there comments.

If you are having a problem, or a question regarding your order, Please DONOT Contact Z, Ordawg1, Vannesb, or Z Team Reps and open a ticket on the site.
Please choose 1 option and work within thatoption you have chosen.Many times, we are all running around for acustomer trying to solve a problem, all the while Z, Ordawg, and Z's Ticketsupport are already taking care of you. This not only slows the process down, but takes resources that are notneeded to solve a problem. So if you have a problem please do 1 of the following, unless noted by Z, Ordawg or Vannesb.

Your options are as follows, and it is in no particular order. PLEASE ONLY USE ONE OPTION BELLOW

· Open a ticket,on the site and wait for a response.· Contact Ordawg1,UnlceZ ,VannesB, or Z-rep ( NOT ALL )Please allow 24-48 hours for a response,sometimes 72 hours if it’s a weekend, we reply to hundreds of questions daily.Please be very detailed in your PM or Email, with All required and pertinent information. ALL Of the Z Reps can help but if you contact a Rep please work with that Rep only

As always we are here for you, and value your opinion. If you follow thesesteps, this will allow us to better serve you.

Thank you

UncleZ, Ordawg1, Vannesb and Z TEAM

Last edited:
or me:nerd:

When I have a problem I drink heavily...

You two best be drinking a little for me tonight :paddle:

When I have a problem I just grudge fuck the shit out of my wife. haha

Bump, fucking bump, fucking bump......... But it dont matter either way because people cant fucking read or they are just to damn lazy to fucking read fucking bump

Back