• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about health insurance and AAS

AkaMr.AK

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I will have health insurance(BCBS) as of next week. It will be the first time I have had health coverage in over 7 years. I would like to get bloodwork done before, during and after each cycle from here on out. How would I approach getting these tests done without raising a red flag or should I just be honest about my usage? They would know by the results, correct? How do you guys do it that aren't on trt/hrt?
Thanks, any help would be appreciated

Dont be honest. Just ask for bloodwork, if your doc questions why you want it tell him you feel like crap.

Privatemd labs. Do as u want, but I would not tell my doc about aas.

Whatever you tell your Dr goes in your file. Should you have any issues regarding insurance, the insurance company has access to those files. If they see AAS, they can deny any claim and cancel your policy.

Whatever you tell your Dr goes in your file. Should you have any issues regarding insurance, the insurance company has access to those files. If they see AAS, they can deny any claim and cancel your policy.

This is very inaccurate. You know how many people abuse illegal drugs and get their medical bills covered by their insurance companies? I agree that it's probably best not to share info unless it's very important, and an insurance company may charge you higher for your premiums when signing up, but they can't deny claims for past drug use if you're already a customer.

This is very inaccurate. You know how many people abuse illegal drugs and get their medical bills covered by their insurance companies? I agree that it's probably best not to share info unless it's very important, and an insurance company may charge you higher for your premiums when signing up, but they can't deny claims for past drug use if you're already a customer.

My bud was diagnosed with leukemia and because they saw in his files that he had a seizure a few years ago attributed to AAS, they denied his claim and cancelled his policy claiming that his AAS use may have caused his leukemia. He was going to sue them but his lawyer said it would be dragged out in court for years. He didn`t have the $$ to persue it and has since passed away.

If they were able to do this, every smoker w COPD or heart disease would be denied and cancelled.
Sorry for your loss, that's rough.

Back