• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

4th cycle proposition

gm09

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

wk 1-10 Test E 600mg/wk
wk 1-10 Tren E 400mg/wk
wk 1-10 Mast E 300mg/wk
aromasin/arimidex, whatever source has 12.5mg EOD aroma or .25 mg EOD adex (obviously dependent on sides)

PCT 2 weeks after last pin:
clomid 150/100/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

last summer i ran 600mg test/200mg tren a wk and had great results. insomnia and nightsweats first 2 or 3 weeks but i think as blood levels stabilized it went away. i have an assload of bromocriptine laying around from last time. bromo is what my source had but ive been reading i would be better off getting prami. i have also read that progestin induced gyno cant occur without sufficient estrogen present (not sure about this), so im not sure if i should run prami as a precaution or keep it on hand. also been told to never run bromo, caber, prami as a "precaution", use it only as needed because these drugs can have harsh effects themselves

first time using masteron, any input would be appreciated

will be pinning mon and thurs

You know damn well that's not you in your avatar. :thinking:

You know damn well that's not you in your avatar. :thinking:

that is me. what is so unbelievable?

1) Age - 25
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - 215 and ~10%
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 13 years of training 7-8 doing things correctly
4) Previous Cycle experience - 4th cycle, will go into more detail with previous cycles if need be
5) Training routine and Diet - 5 day split hitting each body part once a week. diet depends. i stay relatively lean all year and will dod keto for 6-8 weeks before beach season
6) Cycle Goals - recomp. want to get as lean as possible while still putting on some mass

Id up the mast to 500-700mg per week. you can also throw in an oral in there at the end to harden up even more.

If you go with aromasin, dose ed. adex eod.

Id up the mast to 500-700mg per week. you can also throw in an oral in there at the end to harden up even more.

If you go with aromasin, dose ed. adex eod.

i have ~2 weeks of dbol left over from a previous cycle which i figured i would use the first two weeks of this cycle.

on a side note, since mast is a dht derivative i know it can be especially hard on the hair line. i tend to notice a little more shedding on cycle than off but nothing drastic. should i bother using nizoral or something for 10 weeks of use or is it not nec.

Back