• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How is your prods treating you?

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is everyone's prods treating you? Just like quality control

21 day ticker aint worth a damn, 22 days and still nothing..

PM me your order and tracking numbers and let me look into it for you Red.

They said average t/a right now was 22 to 25 days from the beginning when i ordered so i'll give it a few more days..

They said average t/a right now was 22 to 25 days from the beginning when i ordered so i'll give it a few more days..

If you don't have it by the end of the week, PM one of us so we can look into it for you. You've always been very patient, we will do all we can for you.

We will take care of you Red!!!

always had good experiences with every product I've had from naps over the past 5 years...and that's a LOT of products!

IML Gear Cream!
Great information here guys. Naps will only provide the best possible prods, and we always need our family to bringing it to us straight. How they are feeling, what type of prod/prods using, how long they have been on and the results seen helps us out. Keep it real in here as GXR64, Anabolic5150 and myself take this information very serious to report to higher the experiences the Naps family are having. Thanks for your honest feedback guys!!!

Just wanted to add that I recieved a email from Naps today checking to see if all is well with my order and that all the shipping problems have Ben taken care of.very nice to deal with a business that cares about its customers, even the first timers.thanks Naps.I will be back to order again.and to all the reps your help is appreciated.what you guys do means a lot to someone like me.

Just wanted to add that I recieved a email from Naps today checking to see if all is well with my order and that all the shipping problems have Ben taken care of.very nice to deal with a business that cares about its customers, even the first timers.thanks Naps.I will be back to order again.and to all the reps your help is appreciated.what you guys do means a lot to someone like me.

Thanks for sharing this info brother. Great post here. Guys see that the Naps they came to love and adore is here to stay!!!

You can't beat GP test prop. I am running test e and Tren a as of last week and will probably end my cycle on prop. Not sure yet as I am having such great results with the test e I am running!

Gp test, dbol, adex was all great. The dbol was serious. Just got some gp winny from y'all, prob gonna try that here soon too.

Yes I can a test to the gp dbol being amazing. I had ridiculous strength gains.

Back