Samson Supplies

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Anavar and Winstrol Tabs review

Rep Points

Anavar and Winstrol Tabs review

I have been on Anavar 50mgs a day and Winstrol 50mgs a day for the past two weeks and its great. I have notice my strength increase along with endurance. My body is starting to become more define. I know you should not run two orals together but I take the proper precautions to be liver safe. I take a liver detox in the morning and evening. For those who think this is a weak cycle I am trying to have the lean cutt-look since I took Test E 250 and Mast E 200 for three months and gained 30 pounds of bullshit muscle that just made me look buff and bloated. Not a good look for a 5'6 individual so I plan on sticking to an all protein diet and and high interval training regimen to loss at least 15-20 pounds. So far so GOOD!

Rep Points

You`re gonna need carbs and fat bro. High protein is ok, but all protein will just hurt you. No carbs and your body goes into starvation mode and you won`t lose any fat.
    Caretaker is a fictional online personality for entertainment purposes only and all dialouge typed should be considered fictional.

Rep Points

I feel you on that since I have been feeling weak and not as energetic as used to be. I did start taking carbs I can use that are good for me but not that much. My plan is to eat between 1000 to 1500 calories with protein since I try to have a 200 to 300 calorie snack and meal every 2-3 hours. Thanks for the advice bro!

Rep Points

I got great results with the Var and Winny combo. I leaned out and got stronger. I also feel so much better since my Test E and Mast E cycle put on too much weight on me so this cycle gave me the look I was looking for. I did this combo for 8weeks and now I am PCT with clinical test cyp prescribed by my doctor.