Cemproducts.com

painless prop!

Thread: painless prop!

Rep Points

painless prop!

im running prop for the first time ever im 3 pins in, one in each ass cheek and the other in my right quad its been tottaly painless and i have not drew blood once think it might be because of the fact im using a slin pin to pin it! im used to using it on my stomach with hcg but never in glutes and quads im tempted to even start pinning delts!

any one else ever had painless prop? just thought it was weird cause every says its hurts!
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Micronized propionate?

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...A-Summer-Blast
    All orders come with automated status updates, so you're never left wondering
    !
    Want a Discount? Current promo code:
    levram20for 20% off!

Rep Points

well its of a brand thats brewed over here in the uk i ran there test 400 blend last time and that had minimal pain were alot of people will say it hurts infact a friend of mine said to me the other day "man that t400 hurts" and he was running same brand as me...
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Micronized propionate?

oh and ive never heard of micronized prop

Rep Points

a slin pin in the glutes? how lean are you?

Rep Points

never tested my bodyfat properly dude im pretty lean! i have a naturally high motabolism! all i know is my abs are visable the top 4 any way can see the bottem 2 but they aint as pronounced.!

im thinking i can get away with it cuz im so lean i mean it was totally painless i think the needle is only like half inch its tiny i wasnt sure it was going in deep enough..

the pins i usually use are like 1"1/2 but with them suckers i alwys seem to have some degree of discomfort.. so far so good with the slin pins tho loving them!!!!

MuscleBoundGeek

Rep Points

One vial gone using 27g x 1 1/4 pin everyday. warm syringe under running water inject slow ZERO pain.
    Anything I post on this board is based on Fantasy and Science Fiction...and stuff I may or may not have read somewhere else...

Rep Points

^^^ prop aswell?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by coolrise View Post
    One vial gone using 27g x 1 1/4 pin everyday. warm syringe under running water inject slow ZERO pain.
    Where the hell did you find a 1 1/4 slin pin. Please share. can't seem to find any longer than 5/8.
    Enough Excuses, Get It Done!

Rep Points

^^ yeah mine are 27g 1/2" inch tiny totally pain free for me maybe i been goin in too deep on standard 21g 1 1/2" thats the only thing i can think of i mean ive only done long acting esters before and i always could feel a minimum discomfort or the feeling of knowing uv had a needle in ur ass the next day this prop is 100% pain free so far!

Rep Points

4 days in and i take it ALL back ahaha woke up today and i can definatly feel were ive been pinning

DOMS from pinning? aha

so much for the painless prop!

Rep Points

try some EO testo prop they are pretty painless or u could take most esterified steroids orally if you take a high enough dose I have even seen a study with testosterone enanthate given this way with therapeutic effect.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    try some EO testo prop they are pretty painless or u could take most esterified steroids orally if you take a high enough dose I have even seen a study with testosterone enanthate given this way with therapeutic effect.
    what is EO testo prop mate? is it just normal prop? is that just the company name just wonderd cause its testo not test?

its not one of these fancy designer type PH/peptides they promote all over the site?

i dont like any of that shit.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    what is EO testo prop mate? is it just normal prop? is that just the company name just wonderd cause its testo not test?

its not one of these fancy designer type PH/peptides they promote all over the site?

i dont like any of that shit.
    Its a carrier oil that is used for the manufacturing of short esterified steroids EO (ethyl oleat). This solvent is thinner and has lower viscosity then grapeseed or cottonseed oil and its induce a less painful injections. Most of the well know HG producers used this carrier EO in their painless solution like Testo Prop from Farmak or Viromone.

U can also find some UG labs that are using this carrier EO in their testo prop based solution.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Grozny View Post
    Its a carrier oil that is used for the manufacturing of short esterified steroids EO (ethyl oleat). This solvent is thinner and has lower viscosity then grapeseed or cottonseed oil and its induce a less painful injections. Most of the well know HG producers used this carrier EO in their painless solution like Testo Prop from Farmak or Viromone.

U can also find some UG labs that are using this carrier EO in their testo prop based solution.
    interesting, iv already got load a prop hear tho maybe next time ...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gear with EO is smooth as hell. Got a prop, tren ace, Mast prop blend that has no pip.
    Enough Excuses, Get It Done!

Rep Points

gonna have to look into this EO stuff dont think my source has it(knowingly) or he would of said..

MuscleBoundGeek

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    ^^^ prop aswell?
    Yes Prop 100mg/ml..lovin it.
    Anything I post on this board is based on Fantasy and Science Fiction...and stuff I may or may not have read somewhere else...

MuscleBoundGeek

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RockShawn View Post
    Where the hell did you find a 1 1/4 slin pin. Please share. can't seem to find any longer than 5/8.
    Sorry, To clear 27g x 1 1/4 luer lok needle on a 1ml syringe.

Rep Points

the injections them self are painless its a day or 2 after lol im 4 days in and dont know if its placebo but my libido is up already

Rep Points

Warming or not prop still hurts for me. Tren mast however zero pip