• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need a good ideal for a meal tonight

gamma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok calling out to my brothers and sisters here IMF. I am on the road sleeping at a hotel tonight I need some ideals for good meal. I have Big Big day tomorrow I have physical agility test about an hour long and I need to at optimal levels mentally and psychically.

I travel a lot and eating out is always a challange. Two choices really; first hit the supermarket and bring something back. Second, when you are in the resturant, order a "special meal"; meaning ask for no sauce or butter or grilled dry etc. It's a pain but almost all resturants will do it. Good Luck.

Nothing wrong with 2 slices of GOOD pizza and some iced tea. Or a grilled chicken salad. You can get either of those just about anywhere. Or ask where in town you can get a good burger.

Free online fitness calculators including body fat, lean mass, skinfolds, resting heart rate, calorie, full body analysis and more. You should try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back