• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hcg

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my girl is considering running a hcg cycle (hcg drops + very low calorie diet). she blew up 2 discs in her back a year and a half ago. she's had 2 surgeries. both of them only made it worse. to add insult to injury, since the accident, she hasn't been able to exercise at all. in addition, she's had to take numerous rounds of cortico steroids. bottom line, she's gained a bunch of weight. the extra weight puts more stress on her back - vicious circle.

she has a few friends that lost a good bit of weight on the hcg pretty quick. i've been researching it and have found alot of conflicting information. have any of yall (particularly women) used it or know much about it??

It's a horrible protocol brother.. It's unhealty as all hell, and the HCG does nothing.. just a marketing ploy. Those kits they sell don't even contain the HCG hormone. The weight loss is a result of dangerously low caloric intake. There are tons of better options out there, that will be both safer, and more effective for long term weight loss.

The hcg diet has nothing to do with HCG. They put you on a 500-750 cal diet which is where the weight loss comes from in the hcg fad. Its a big scam, and btw hcg drops are useless as the stomach acids destroy it. Hcg has to be injected. But regardleaa, hcg wont make you lose weight, but a diet will

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

that's about what i figured. she's just desperate. she can't eat much healthier than she already does and she is in too much pain to get any kind of exercise.

Try having her do some Carb cycling, or even just a low carb diet in general. Is she able to walk much, or is that out of the question?

Yeah man I kept seeing the HGC diet all around my city. Too many people I know haven't had sucess after they stopped. Mainly because they stopped working out. The only true thing I've seen HCG studies good for is us guys for getting the lil ones back to size lol. Anyway make sure her diet and training or looking spot on. I was 291 lover year and half ago at only 5'5. I started doing portion control and lost 20lbs just by doing that. Supps should only aid you. I'm doing 45 minutes cardio daily, taking one capsule of Oxy Eca in the morning and so far lost 17lbs in the last month. I like Oxy because you take one a day. Orbit carries it if your interested. GL

Back