• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

For Men....

gibert

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Every woman is a golddigger until proven otherwise. I used to be a "nice guy". I would give women money and favors, in hopes of getting sex or a relationship. Sometimes I got sex, but it was few and far in between, it was never like I could get it on demand. Men, never give women money, I don't care how much money you may have or how you may be able to afford it. If you want sex, don't give money in hopes of getting sex. If you offer her money in exchange for sex and she accepts, thats different. Because usually, if you give it to her in hopes of receiving sex, you may not get it. Secondly, treat a bitch like ****. Don't be afraid to cuss her out and threaten to smack her (dont actually do it). Cheat on her from time to time.

If there are any men on here paying bills for a woman or giving a woman a significant amount of money in hopes of getting a woman to change her mind and sleep with you, stop! Stop being a sucker! Go to backpage.com and hire a stripper to suck you off. If she wants a "loan" make her sign a promissary note so you can sue her if she doesn't repay you. If you go on a date with a woman, make it known you want to **** her, in so many words. If she says no, or hints that it's not happening anywhere in the near future, leave the bitch there, let her call a ride or catch the bus, and get seperate checks. If she doesn't have enough money, tell her to have fun washing dishes.

You are taking the piss right?

DUDE some woman fucked u up bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out man! Loving and respecting women isnt a bad thing, scaring and making a woman submissive is for assholes with little peckers! How would u feel if the women in ur life u love, namely grandmother, mother, sister, cousins, aunts, daughters were all treated like that? U need ur bloody head examined, not wonder u cant get laid!

Truth be told, if ur woman can cheat on u, she was NEVER ur woman to begin with! Get over it, go out and find another!

ill be back to neg u when i recharge!

anyone help me neg this fool?

i cant break a promise so

n
e
g
d!

hahahaha. Paul ripped you a new asshole.
Negged.

If the only women you have been with required your money - you have been sleeping with prostitutes and whores.

But seriously, if this is your attitude towards all women you are dooming any potential relationship with your negativity. Personally, i believe some men use money to control women. Not all men, and not all women. But definitely some - and neither your perspective on the matter, or mine is very posative. Dysfunction comes in all shapes and sizes. Money is about power.

Sorry you were so hurt. Been there and it sucks.

You are taking the piss right?

DUDE some woman fucked u up bigtime!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill out man! Loving and respecting women isnt a bad thing, scaring and making a woman submissive is for assholes with little peckers! How would u feel if the women in ur life u love, namely grandmother, mother, sister, cousins, aunts, daughters were all treated like that? U need ur bloody head examined, not wonder u cant get laid!

Truth be told, if ur woman can cheat on u, she was NEVER ur woman to begin with! Get over it, go out and find another!

Women like to be treated like crap. That's a fact. Being nice to women gets you nowhere but being used.

Every woman is a golddigger until proven otherwise. I used to be a "nice guy". I would give women money and favors, in hopes of getting sex or a relationship. Sometimes I got sex, but it was few and far in between, it was never like I could get it on demand. Men, never give women money, I don't care how much money you may have or how you may be able to afford it. If you want sex, don't give money in hopes of getting sex. If you offer her money in exchange for sex and she accepts, thats different. Because usually, if you give it to her in hopes of receiving sex, you may not get it. Secondly, treat a bitch like ****. Don't be afraid to cuss her out and threaten to smack her (dont actually do it). Cheat on her from time to time.

If there are any men on here paying bills for a woman or giving a woman a significant amount of money in hopes of getting a woman to change her mind and sleep with you, stop! Stop being a sucker! Go to backpage.com and hire a stripper to suck you off. If she wants a "loan" make her sign a promissary note so you can sue her if she doesn't repay you. If you go on a date with a woman, make it known you want to **** her, in so many words. If she says no, or hints that it's not happening anywhere in the near future, leave the bitch there, let her call a ride or catch the bus, and get seperate checks. If she doesn't have enough money, tell her to have fun washing dishes.

All I read was the first sentence. I wont neg you but I will tell you just give it time, find the right women, and you will totally change your mind. Good luck kiddo

Treat your woman like a queen. Plenty of good gals out there.

IML Gear Cream!
Wow. Dude you have problems.

My advice to you: when you meet a girl, tell her you are not rich, but you are a nice guy and you have a big dick. If all that is true, then it'll work out fine.

I've been with a lot of shitty shitty girls. My current girl, we've been together for 4 years, and she's golden. Better person than I could ever call myself. Keep your eyes open man. Women learn from the men they meet in their lives. If she's been with a lot of shitty guys, there's a good chance she's got a similar mindset to yours, and shes out to get someone. You need to show a woman that you're a solid person, and she will become a solid person aswell. Every girl loves a bad boy, but needs a good boy. You be both, and they will be both too
;)

My wife is a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape! jk lol

I love and respect my wife, i hope she feels the same!

Sounds like you've been hurt. And you know what? I'm sure all of us have sometime in our life. Learn from it and move on. There are a lot of good people still out there. Give yourself a chance to find that right person. I've been with my hubby (ParadiseCup) for 19 going on 20 years. Best of luck to you Gibert.

I love my woman.

If you are hoping to buy love and respect from women, you're doing it wrong. You'll have to earn it

NEGGED!!!

If your idea of being a "nice guy" is to spend money on girls in hopes of getting sex in return, oh boy, you must be from another dimension lol. Actually that attitude screams low self esteem and hypocrisy.
Being a good girl or a bad girl is totally depending on her reaction to your attitude. Every girl has different sides to her personality, just like men.

The same girl would use a guy like you, cause you are asking for it, and be golden to another guy who is a real man and knows how to go about women.

I won't start an eLearning course here about attracting and keeping women, but rest assured that it's almost entirely depending on the men's personality/attitude.

Treat your woman like a queen. Plenty of good gals out there.

LOL, well I dated a hottie for the past month. Took her to the beach for a few days, paid for everything, bought her flowers, cards, and went out to eat everytime we were together. I knew she was sending messages to multiple guys on Facebook flirting and giving her phone number to them. Finally, tues night I had enough and went to her apartment and questioned her in a round about way. She denied she was talking to anyone or texting anyone. It upset her so bad that she decided she could not see me anymore. So that gave me all the proof I needed to know that she was hiding things. So the nice thing didn't work with her, but that is usually how I treat women.....like a queen, It just hasnt worked out for me! I attract the wrong kind I guess! I should post her 36d tits for revenge!

I treat my girl awesome... she treats me awesome in return... life is good... i think she spends more money on me then i spend on her only because she makes way more

LOL, well I dated a hottie for the past month. Took her to the beach for a few days, paid for everything, bought her flowers, cards, and went out to eat everytime we were together. I knew she was sending messages to multiple guys on Facebook flirting and giving her phone number to them. Finally, tues night I had enough and went to her apartment and questioned her in a round about way. She denied she was talking to anyone or texting anyone. It upset her so bad that she decided she could not see me anymore. So that gave me all the proof I needed to know that she was hiding things. So the nice thing didn't work with her, but that is usually how I treat women.....like a queen, It just hasnt worked out for me! I attract the wrong kind I guess! I should post her 36d tits for revenge!

Again. You guys are going about it the wrong way. Flood her with gifts etc... from the beginning for no reason and that's what every girl will probably do to you in return, treat you like a "provider", instead of an "alpha male"; meaning she will take your money and fuck someone else. And when this happens on many occasions with different girls, instead of changing your ways, you come to the conclusion that "I attract the wrong kind I guess", very typical.

You can't buy a healthy relationship, period!

I don't know why guys think they need to buy women stuff. You're just asking to be used if you put yourself in that postion.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Again. You guys are going about it the wrong way. Flood her with gifts etc... from the beginning for no reason and that's what every girl will probably do to you in return, treat you like a "provider", instead of an "alpha male"; meaning she will take your money and fuck someone else. And when this happens on many occasions with different girls, instead of changing your ways, you come to the conclusion that "I attract the wrong kind I guess", very typical.

You can't buy a healthy relationship, period!

This is true.

This is really the best solution.

Just find the girl you want, & play hardtoget... works every time :p

believe me.

I love my girlfriend. I don't do enough for her. She always comes over to my place and does my dishes and cleans. I keep telling her to stop. Makes me feel guilty. She never says no to sex. I have no idea why she wants to be with me. She never asks for anything from me. Plus she is not ugly or fat.

Back