• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

(Anavar related) should one get bloodwork done while on cycle or post cycle or both?

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying to see the different result while being on cycle and off cycle regarding my functions which requires bloodwork. I'm curious about running an Anavar only cycle during the summer. I'm going for longer weeks (8 weeks) at a higher dose of 150mg daily. I did 6 weeks of 100mg daily (50mg morning, 50mg night). I was fine. Just curious about longer duration at a higher dose. I was told I can run Anavar for a year at lower dose but not sure how low is low. I was told 50mg is low enough. Other than bro science in this forum, will bloodwork determine that using Anavar for longer periods of time at higher dosage determine if I should continue or quit?

I read that Anavar use creates nice looking muscles. This is what I'm looking for. I could care less about thickness or how much my weight is.

I want to hear from legitimate steroid users here not just some jealous people who WILL hate me for affording an expensive steroid, per milligram. I'm already getting hated on for being able to afford 5-8 IUs of HGH daily for 6 months. You get the point? Just stick with the facts and don't bash me. :winkfinger:

I say go for it man.

lets be real, if you can afford var at those dosages, then you can easily afford blood work. Another good thing you can do is post the before, during, and after blood work of an var only cycle. You're right, a lot of broscience goes on around here about oral only cycles. It would be great to see the effects of var only on your LH, total and free T, e2, HDL, LDL. Something like this would benefit a lot of other people on the forum.

I say go for it man.

lets be real, if you can afford var at those dosages, then you can easily afford blood work. Another good thing you can do is post the before, during, and after blood work of an var only cycle. You're right, a lot of broscience goes on around here about oral only cycles. It would be great to see the effects of var only on your LH, total and free T, e2, HDL, LDL. Something like this would benefit a lot of other people on the forum.

^this

You get bashed because you ask the most fucking retarded questions. You weren't negged to hell for no reason.

Oh, and, var only cycles are for organisms that have vaginas.

Sweet jesus here we go. I am buckled in and ready to go.

You know what gives you nice looking muscles? A solid diet and training routine.

I have those 2, Var would help too.

Sweet jesus here we go. I am buckled in and ready to go.

You know what gives you nice looking muscles? A solid diet and training routine.

Back