• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sickened

IML Gear Cream!
More like power of oiled up legs ;)
699928c2.jpg
[/IMG]
purrfect! Just got my hair cut and I wood hate it if the prickly hair on the sides of my head irritated those golden thighs!

I'll take 8 oz of chicken breast with a few sprinkles of mrs. dash and a couple tiddlywinks of garlic salt. DON'T BURN IT. And a sweet potato and a turkey sandwich on wheat bread.

Now get off the computer and get back in the kitchen and whip that up for me. If these guys weren't on supraphysiologic doses of test, they too would be treating you.

Cunt.

My Irish friend at work has a joke: What do you call an attractive woman in Ireland? Tourist.

I know a few hot Irish chicks, but the problem is their fucked up catholic upbringing ... They're too scared to put out! :sorry:

I know a few hot Irish chicks, but the problem is their fucked up catholic upbringing ... They're too scared to put out! :sorry:
I discussed my ethnicity in this thread already so pay more attention .

^^ im catholic, i put out, just ask Father Williams!!!!!!!!

shes got that whole Olga Kurylenko thing happening, thats not irish lol

shes hot and my type I think :yes:

Olga has nothing on h2o, I mean she is hot and all but a little thin in some of the movies I've seen her in. H2o's legs are WAY better than Olgas hands down!! I love muscular legs on a woman!!

i love some hair on a womans.... i seen olgas in hitman, niiiiiiiiiiice

i would guess h2o is a pube free zone!

Its easier to aim in bad light when u can see the runway!

I discussed my ethnicity in this thread already so pay more attention .

I'm not going to read pages of drooling dogs sniffing around your panties hon ;)

She could well be the perfect woman……….

Probably a trannie

bah ill bet she doesnt put out!

Starving for attention

Back