• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sickened

Hello,

I'm single.

I have blue eyes and long dirty blond hair (yeah, I said dirty blond, anybody got a problem with that?:paddle:

I am very athletic.

I love to train.

I treat women like goddesses.

I fucking love gearz.

Egh, I dont know what else to say. Maybe that's why I'm single.

:callme:

Ill translate the for u!

I'm single. - Since my last 1 nighter left about 45 mins ago with the complimentary Hep C, Herpes and the local STD clinics details!

I have blue eyes and long dirty blond hair (yeah, I said dirty blond, anybody got a problem with that?:paddle: - I dont bathe!

I am very athletic. - I watch sports all day and night, on the telly that is!

I love to train. - Or buses!

I treat women like goddesses. - I bury them in the backyard, they meet God, ie goddesses!

I fucking love gearz. - Prone to roid rage and beating u to a bloody pulp!

Egh, I dont know what else to say. Maybe that's why I'm single. - Ankle bracelet comes off next week, then im going to fuck some street hookers!

JOKES, Vibrant seems like a nice person, and this was a load of shit! ie....joke!

^^ hey it was just a joke h2otapout!

ur hot as hell, if i didnt love me wife so much, id ask u out!

Lol I love my traps ;) ahh Irish dudes Dnt like girls dead lifting that's for sure hence I'm single lmao

Tp, your post was good until you apologized at the end you vag

Tp, your post was good until you apologized at the end you vag

This^^^

You can't show weakness here.

Oh and by the way, I can take a joke so dont hold back.

Right looking for a man .apply within

I think before we apply, there should be some body pics posted... you know, just so we can tell for certain whether you really lift or not... I wanna know exactly what I'm applying for! Haha. ;)

H20 is sexy and he knows it.....he works out

Ah no luck ;(

dont kid urself, he was a double in the movies anaconda 1 and 2
that wasnt a snake in the water!
give him a call

(u owe me reps V) :roflmao:

Info runātu i aint vain enought to record myself training :( I go training not waste my time lol

Right looking for a man .apply within

I’ll do it, love a woman that warms up with my MAX…….i love tatts to and yours are grouse……..ohh shit, i am married and have kids, in another life we could have been internet lovers, pm me for a cool story…...

IML Gear Cream!
My Irish friend at work has a joke: What do you call an attractive woman in Ireland? Tourist.

My Irish friend at work has a joke: What do you call an attractive woman in Ireland? Tourist.

Ohhh burn.

Gentlemen grab some popcorn, there's gonna be a cat fight up in here.:ohyeah:

Ah damn predictive txt;). I said Im not that vain just yet

How many times I have to say I ain't Irish lol and as it goes to azza have a look in a mirror dude ! Top of the morning t ya ;) love u loads lol

you looking for a rental or a keeper?

Are you a chick with a dick, or a guy with fake tits?

Back