• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So I think I just experienced 'tren dick' ... fuck.

IML Gear Cream!
Any word from the other chick you left in the gutter?

Great stories. Lets hear some more!

^ im so glad i dont do tren, i have trouble not poppin boners anyway let alone when im on cycle lol u should made it seem like her fualt. like wow u dumb bitch look what u did, u cant even get my shit hard

LOL Ruthless

Sorry for late responses, was in NYC for the past few days and I didn't bring my laptop.

That's long hand for Kyle. You must have pounded him in the ass really nice like.
Haha yea bro you know gay dudes, all about spelling their names uniquely and shit
Lmao. U guys are bad!

Good job bro. Shell be back for my ravaging!
Haha yea man, she keeps texting me late at night trying to fuck, i just haven't been in town the past few days.
Any word from the other chick you left in the gutter?
I didnt want to make that story too long, so i left some of it out... but yea man, i actually drove with her to boston that night... and she was supposed to be my ride the next day to get home (40 minutes away).... I was able to convince her to pick me up from the random hot sluts apartment in the morning... she was not a happy camper, i was surprised she even came and got me. Definitely the type of bitch that wouldn't have surprised me if she left me stranded. Awkward 40 minute drive home.
Great stories. Lets hear some more!
Haha hell yea man, I only have to work a few hours a week online as a web developer, so i always have nothing but free time to party and travel and attempt to bang many many females, i've got a lot of pretty good stories. Makes it easy when i have such a free open schedule. The forum I used to post on constantly i'd always share these types of stories (with pictures to accompany them and even sometimes videos), i'd do that on here if it wasn't a steroid board where I openly discuss my usage. Not worth the chance of it somehow getting back to me in real life. I stopped posting the stories and pictures on the old board i'd frequent when i left my browser open once and my girlfriend found my account... and read all my old posts. Turns out i write a lot of fucked up shit, hah. (Yes, i sort of have a girlfriend right now as well, i'm a douchebag, i know. It's a long story though.)
LOL Ruthless

Hahahahhaha I thought of doing that, but she was being wicked cool about it so I didn't.

Back