Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Omega Test E and Axio Mast 200 Bloodwork Results

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Omega Test E and Axio Mast 200 Bloodwork Results

I have to admit, what I'm about share with you came to me as a shock (not so much on the Axio), but I knew something was wrong because after 4 weeks, I had zero sex drive and no noticable gains in my body recomp (other than from diet & cardio). Here's the low-down...

Omega Test E 250 (500mg EW)
    Axio Mastaplex 200 (400mg EW)
    Aromasin 12.5mg ED

Last pin of test and mast was last Thursday the 22nd (8am) and here are the results of my bloodwork drawn on Monday the 26th (8am). Please note the below is a cut & paste from Healthcheck USA. Once I get the paper results in the mail, I'll post that up as well (for the doubters).

Btw...my baseline prior to starting this cycle four weeks ago was 294 (I'm 39 and yes it's low). I suppose my Aromasin is bunk as well since I would expect my E2 to be crashed without the presence of excess testosterone floating around.

Testosterone, Serum
    Date Collected: 3/26/2012
    Test Description Result Range Units
    Testosterone, Serum004227 303 348-1197 ng/dL
    Estradiol
    Date Collected: 3/26/2012
    Test Description Result Range Units
    Estradiol004519 29.6 7.6-42.6 pg/mL
    Roche ECLIA methodology

Rep Points

Yikes,
    thanks for posting bro. Was the aromasin from the same sponsor? I would also expect to see a lower e2 with such low test levels, but I can't say for sure. My last pct, while running 12.5 ED, my estradiol got down to 7, so it makes me suspicious.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Holy cow! I never ran the test e from omega.. Exps that axio isn't from mex.. He doesn't carry that and the aromasin Im not sure. But.. this doesn't seem right at all. You should contact omega and Mex right away if you are taking 500mg a week. Your levels by week 4-5 should be way more than this bro. Not sure what is going on but these pharmas need to take care of you..

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

i thought omega was the shit maybe it was a bad batch like dude said contact mex asap and he will take care of you bro def

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I contacted mex and unclem and let them know you will be contacting them. This is not acceptable by any means. Mex will take care of you. Omega has a bloodtest guarantee. Unc has said this manytimes.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks everyone! I had already sent a PM to unclem and I was assured that I would be taken care of. I've ordered a few other items from mex and they were all gtg. With regards to the Axio mast, it was some regenerxxl (or should I say rejectxxl) that I had lying around and decided to roll the dice. I had good results in the past (last year), not so much this time. The Aromasin, my lab rat was using Researchstop. Previous research using this product was good, so maybe a bad batch. I guess I and my rat were not very lucky this time...

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Ok brother Im glad you where taken care of! take care my friend.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Runner22 View Post
    Thanks everyone! I had already sent a PM to unclem and I was assured that I would be taken care of. I've ordered a few other items from mex and they were all gtg. With regards to the Axio mast, it was some regenerxxl (or should I say rejectxxl) that I had lying around and decided to roll the dice. I had good results in the past (last year), not so much this time. The Aromasin, my lab rat was using Researchstop. Previous research using this product was good, so maybe a bad batch. I guess I and my rat were not very lucky this time...
    this very disheartening. I'm not positive that your estradiol would be lower, but it seems like it would. Maybe Heavy could chime in on this one.
    DISCLAIMER: I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids, all information about Anabolic Steroids is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Please don't use anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Imo the estr should be significantly lower with the serum levels he has. But what do I know..

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    this very disheartening. I'm not positive that your estradiol would be lower, but it seems like it would. Maybe Heavy could chime in on this one.
    Tell me about! My rat was counting on them being legit - they have been in the past. I'm also curious to see what heavy has to say...

btw...their formula has changed a bit. It used be a milky white sunstance in a water base and now its clear with an oil base. I had contacted them to see what the deal is and they said it's an improved formula...hm?

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

do you take the aromasin in the morning or evening?

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    do you take the aromasin in the morning or evening?
    Same time everyday - 6am

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This is very dissapointing to say the least!!! I have talked to Unc M and Mex and all will be well, and I hope it was just a bad batch or a mix up becuase I have a few Omega products and would hate for them to be SHIT. I will get labs when I start up some Omega Suspension and see if it was only the batch of Test E or all prods.
    HATERS IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING SO HATE AWAY!! THANKS AND HAVE BLESED DAY!!
    http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/f...onnieSig-1.png

BOARD REP

Rep Points

hi amigo,
    yes, those results are low and i am sorry to hear this amigo. Test E being a longer ester is just now beginning to kick in. it may be just taking your body a bit of time to run it through it's course. Give it 2 weeks then redo the blood test and let me know. If it continues bad, we will resolve it to your satisfaction. I have seen the lab results of omega products and they are always a little above of what the product states. I have more than 10,000 orders fulfilled and less than 100 complains. I check the products i sale and remove brands that do not work.
    besides, I will use the same you are using in my gym with some friends to check it in addition to send one to a lab to test it. lab results delay about 15 days because Mexican lab send it overseas to check it.
    So, please run blood test in two weeks and i will have lab results by then. As stated above, we will resolve this to your satisfaction if results are bad.

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I exchanged emails with Mex and he's standing by the product and asked that I give it another 2 weeks and then retest. He indicated that due to the long ester it may be taking a while to get a blood level. He indicated that he will also get labs on the product and will have results in equal time. Fair enough...I will give it another two weeks and retest, but I can assure you that every legit product that I've used in the past always had my test elevated beyond any reference point at week 4. In any case, the saga continues and I'll report back soon.

BTW...Mex seems very fair and appears to be a standup guy. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised in two weeks!

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

I think Mex should refund you the price of the lab test if the results come back the same.

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

We must have been posting at the same time...we'll touch base in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mexgear View Post
    hi amigo,
    yes, those results are low and i am sorry to hear this amigo. Test E being a longer ester is just now beginning to kick in. it may be just taking your body a bit of time to run it through it's course. Give it 2 weeks then redo the blood test and let me know. If it continues bad, we will resolve it to your satisfaction. I have seen the lab results of omega products and they are always a little above of what the product states. I have more than 10,000 orders fulfilled and less than 100 complains. I check the products i sale and remove brands that do not work.
    besides, I will use the same you are using in my gym with some friends to check it in addition to send one to a lab to test it. lab results delay about 15 days because Mexican lab send it overseas to check it.
    So, please run blood test in two weeks and i will have lab results by then. As stated above, we will resolve this to your satisfaction if results are bad.

Rep Points

I exchanged emails with Mex and he's standing by the product and asked that I give it another 2 weeks and then retest. He indicated that due to the long ester it may be taking a while to get a blood level. He indicated that he will also get labs on the product and will have results in equal time. Fair enough...I will give it another two weeks and retest, but I can assure you that every legit product that I've used in the past always had my test elevated beyond any reference point at week 4. In any case, the saga continues and I'll report back soon.

BTW...Mex seems very fair and appears to be a standup guy. I hope I'm pleasantly surprised in two weeks!

you wont be. sorry.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mexgear View Post
    hi amigo,
    Even with Test E at week 5 from what i read should have considerably higher. We are going to run test at 300mg for 4 weeks wait 7 days from last pin and test. There are several lab studies that show what the ranges should be.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Test E or C spike rapidly. About 24 hours.

Aromasin has a very short half life. 9 hours max in males.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

These tests are not cheap, I hope he makes it right. You shouldn't have to do another test unless he's paying for it IMO.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Another test is not likely needed. The "gear" is bunk. FAIL

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

Hardcore Peptides 20% Discount Code: HEAVY20

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Uh Ohhhhhh^^^^

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I just sent Mex another message and will advise of his response, but I'm in agreement with all your comments above.

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    These tests are not cheap, I hope he makes it right. You shouldn't have to do another test unless he's paying for it IMO.
    Agree...$50 for serum test

Rep Points

Agree...$50 for serum test
    Yeah, if you have to take 2 tests, then you're paying an arm and a leg for some test e. We shouldn't have to test gear at all, and if we do, and it's bunk we should be reimbursed for the test and testosterone. IMO

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    another test is not likely needed. The "gear" is bunk. fail
    the king has spoken!

Rep Points

That is a bullshit excuse Mex just gave...to wait a few more wks...!!...fvck that...the bloods should read the test no matter what..!!

Maybe he will not feel the test until a certain amount of time but the blood test will and should pick up the test regardless of what wk it is...

You have fake gear on your hands brotha...

Mex...make this shit right....AMIGO!
    ~bulldogz~

Body Lines
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not that I have cash to burn, but I feel like Mex has more to lose on this than I. He assured me that I would be taken care of to "complete satisfaction". I'll give him a chance and the two weeks. If it turns out that my labs come back positive, well no harm no foul and its a feather in his cap. If not, well I'll hold him to his word and if nothing else, his rep may be tarnished and everyone will know to stear clear of omega products (that's worth a lot to me). I hope that's not the case because everything about Mex has been solid thus far or least from my experiences. I'll retest on April 9th and should have results the next day and will post up.

Thanks for your support!

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

You're a better man than me. I would have flipped my shit already

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast