• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Want to get blood work done....

IML Gear Cream!
^ which test specifally shows exact test levels... I took the Male Hormone test because I thought that did...results should be in today, but from what i am hearing it has a 1500 max also. 1500 might show its real, but i think its pretty important to know if it is underdosed

^^You're right..I just called PML to get some info and the rep told me that all their test or LabCorp only goes up to a reading of >1500ng/dL...

So not even the specific testosterone test will give you a true reading...

The lady said I probably wont get the results back until Tuesday. Out of everything, I'm most interested in my estradiol level.

I've gotten mine in 24 hours before, and sometimes 3 days.

Bro...I've gotten bloods drawn on a Friday early afternoon and I thought I would not get it until the next business day...

But the shit showed up in my in box the very nbext day...Saturday..

The lady said I probably wont get the results back until Tuesday. Out of everything, I'm most interested in my estradiol level.

With the rate of speed in which they work(or don't work), I can see this taking 3 days. No biggie. I know I'll get them, and I know that all the offices aren't like that, I just got stuck with the unfortunate one. I think there is one lady running the whole show.

gauging by your emotional outbursts I would guess your ai is bunk.

No doubt. Would love to see the real number. I already know I'm going to hit the 1500, that's why I'm more interested in the E2 levels.

If it's within an acceptable range, which will tell me something about the quality of my AI. I'm taking 1mg of adex ed, so my levels should be well within range.

Good luck buddy!!!! I've always had results in less than 24hr w/ labcorp

Thanks. Would be nice. We'll see. Hopefully something good to report soon.

Results are in. Will post when I figure out how, which should only be a second. ESTRO IS FUCKING THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!

I will post the numbers themselves. If anyone can help me post the whole sheet, as it looks in my email, let me know please. thanks.

Uh oh, which AI are you currently using? I remember you saying you've used formeron and MP aromasin throughout, correct?

I'm currently just on MP's arimidex. 1mg ed. Shit is definitely no good when you see how high my levels are for that dose.

I will post the numbers themselves. If anyone can help me post the whole sheet, as it looks in my email, let me know please. thanks.

I screen shot the pdf and then save it on a word doc. I export into Photoshop and block out the personal info.

You may post the values as long as the lab report is posted soon.

IML Gear Cream!

It's ridiculous how hit or miss it is with research chems..........mostly miss.......Seeing stuff like this is just demoralizing.

If you'd like, you can contact MP and he'll "correct it" for you by sending you out another bunk batch free of charge!

I want to do this the right way, but, trust me, I'd love to blast him.

Back