• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate auto flushing toilets!

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm at this seminar and the toilets are auto flushers. I had 4 cups of coffee to stay awake and had to shit like a champ. I go in the stall wipe down the seat and put down the ass bip. The second I get my pants down and am inches away from sitting the toilet flushed and dragged the ass bip with it. The second try I leaned to the side thinking I was out of the IR range and it did it again. Third time Ripped the middle section off, but when the toilet flushed it splashed water up onto the seat. So annoying!

just be a man and put your bare ass on the seat

Worse is when you have those little rabbit turds and the water splashes back up on your asshole. They should have heated toliet water.

lol, I like that Idea

Worse is when you have those little rabbit turds and the water splashes back up on your asshole. They should have heated toliet water.

^^^^^this right here! Couldn't agree more!

just be a man and put your bare ass on the seat
No way, I always picture these fat grotesque humans who sit on their ass all day having festering open boils on their asses sitting on the seats bare assed. At my old job we had this tub of lard who would go into the toilet and destroy it, their would be shit on the lid, under the rim, I couldn't imagine he could clean all of that shit off of his ass so he must have been walking around with crusted shit on his ass and he took 2-3 shits a day. Ever since then I've imagined every public toilet is just smeared with shit and blood and piss and puss and lord knows what else....

I'm at this seminar and the toilets are auto flushers. I had 4 cups of coffee to stay awake and had to shit like a champ. I go in the stall wipe down the seat and put down the ass bip. The second I get my pants down and am inches away from sitting the toilet flushed and dragged the ass bip with it. The second try I leaned to the side thinking I was out of the IR range and it did it again. Third time Ripped the middle section off, but when the toilet flushed it splashed water up onto the seat. So annoying!

I laughed so loud at this comment. Seriously though, those things are a pain in the ass. What's worse is when they have damn TURBO suction and they fling water all over your ass and back :pissed:

I laughed so loud at this comment. Seriously though, those things are a pain in the ass. What's worse is when they have damn TURBO suction and they fling water all over your ass and back :pissed:

:roflmao: Thanks for the good laugh...:thumbs:

At least you have a seat. Try shitting in a squat toilet and having shit water splash all over your ass from just 2 inches away. A few years ago I had to shit real bad and used a squat toilet. I reached behind my back to push the lever and felt something slimey. When I pulled my hand back, there was something on it that appeared to be mucous. I remember thinking "OMFG! I hope that's snot and not someting moar sinister!"

I hate those fucking things..them and those stupid sinks never seem to work right for me

There are no manual flush toilets left at airports, either. Last time I was at Lambert International, I didn't even sit down on the seat yet and the red light started blinking and the toilet flushed. I agree, very annoying.

And don't lie, how many have had the explosive diarhea so bad you actually try to time your flush with your shit so it doesn't splash back up on you? I've had a couple post protein incidents that were almost disastrous.

There are no manual flush toilets left at airports, either. Last time I was at Lambert International, I didn't even sit down on the seat yet and the red light started blinking and the toilet flushed. I agree, very annoying.

And don't lie, how many have had the explosive diarhea so bad you actually try to time your flush with your shit so it doesn't splash back up on you? I've had a couple post protein incidents that were almost disastrous.

Lmfao! Yeah, I did that when I was on shift at the gym I work at. Just finished a Cliff mint protein bar and bout 10 min later went oh fuck and ran out. Apparently a couple ppl noticed what was wrong cause I was trying to clench and run at the same time. It looks pretty hilarious I'm sure!

I do too Manic.

Just grab a few pieces of TP and hang it over the sensor.

That's What I do.

^^^genius...
I do every thing I can to shit at home... The lowes shitter turbo flushed while I was sitting on it and it got my berries wet... I was not the same all day, it almost ruined my weekend

At least you have a seat. Try shitting in a squat toilet and having shit water splash all over your ass from just 2 inches away. A few years ago I had to shit real bad and used a squat toilet. I reached behind my back to push the lever and felt something slimey. When I pulled my hand back, there was something on it that appeared to be mucous. I remember thinking "OMFG! I hope that's snot and not someting moar sinister!"
I had to try to use one of those in Thailand after a night of Singhas and way too spicy food, I see a hole in the floor with footprints painted on either side. I'm like wtf is this! I took a shit in the trash can, tossed a big wad of papertowels on it and left in a hurry. No wonder those fuckers are so limber.... Another episode in Thailand, I walk into a few restrooms and they had attendants, I was like cool thats swanky, what wasn't cool was when they walk up behind you while your pissing and try to massage your shoulders...

And don't lie, how many have had the explosive diarhea so bad you actually try to time your flush with your shit so it doesn't splash back up on you?

Oh Hell no, I WANT it to splash. Every time I have a good nuclear load built up, I head straight for the nearest public restroom and fantasize that the next guy to use that toilet will be maniclion. :evil2:

Oh Hell no, I WANT it to splash. Every time I have a good nuclear load built up, I head straight for the nearest public restroom and fantasize that the next guy to use that toilet will be maniclion. :evil2:
I rarely use the shitters in public thanks to my steady diet of opiates, so go nuts just remember you're touching several other mens bare asses when you sit on that seat....

What's worse is when your cell phone flips off your belt the moment you stand up and the damn toilet power flushes it into the sewer system before you have a chance to grab for it! Ask me how I know...:wits:

What's worse is when your cell phone flips off your belt the moment you stand up and the damn toilet power flushes it into the sewer system before you have a chance to grab for it! Ask me how I know...:wits:

Rule #1 - When taking a dump in a public restroom, ALWAYS remove your cell phone from any belt, pocket or hand that could ACCIDENTALLY let it fall into the toilet.

IML Gear Cream!
Rule #1 - When taking a dump in a public restroom, ALWAYS remove your cell phone from any belt, pocket or hand that could ACCIDENTALLY let it fall into the toilet.

I constantly have nightmares about that happening but rarely use public toilets to go #2...stupid brain

I constantly have nightmares about that happening but rarely use public toilets to go #2...stupid brain

Haha I remember one time a guy taking a piss, while talking on the phone.

Next thing I heard was "Oh shit!" and plunk.....phone goes into the toilet :loser2:

Don't know if he saved it or just flushed it :roflmao:

Almost had my wallet do that, stood up and it caught the edge of the toilet and flipped up in the air then landed on the seat just teetering on the edge...

No shit... They scare the hell out of my kids. At age 4 - 5 - 7 -9 (all girls) its always fukin somthing that scares them.

I had to try to use one of those in Thailand after a night of Singhas and way too spicy food, I see a hole in the floor with footprints painted on either side. I'm like wtf is this! I took a shit in the trash can, tossed a big wad of papertowels on it and left in a hurry. No wonder those fuckers are so limber.... Another episode in Thailand, I walk into a few restrooms and they had attendants, I was like cool thats swanky, what wasn't cool was when they walk up behind you while your pissing and try to massage your shoulders...
LOL! I've never gotten the back massage while pissing, but a few of my mates have. There's no way I could piss with some dude rubbing my shoulders.

The shitters in Union Station have automatic ass gaskets. The seat is covered with plastic all the way around and before you sit you press a button and the machine on the back of the seat pulls a (hopefully) clean section all the way around. With that much plastic being used at a time and the traffic in Union Station I can't imagine that there is enough to last more than a few hours before having to be replaced.

I went into the bathroom at BK the other night and it looked like there was a good sized dollop of shit on the toilet seat in the ladies room. Because you know, the site of another persons turd really makes you want to have a greasy burger. I really wanted to just piss on the floor in the stall as a reminder that they should probably check their bathrooms more often, but somehow I resisted the urge.

Back