• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Captn

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This Custom fag is in the green, can we ban him? I know you said Collhandjames couldnt be banned until in the green, does this apply to anyone?

I negged my taint for contracting during an orgasm once.

Words cannot describe how disturbing that is SFW...

Azza if he banned everyone that annoyed u there would be like 10 people left on IM lmao

Just ignore people u dont like bro, let it go, smoke a joint and be happy!

I dont do drugs, this was suppose to be a funny thread Paul, much i say is meltdown and tearfull, but in all fun, i suppose the lines are blurred………..you have any probs with anyone here and i will own them for you, out of those 10 persons left as you so elegantly put it, would you like to be one of them?, i like you.

Admin doesn't like custom

I dont do drugs, this was suppose to be a funny thread Paul, much i say is meltdown and tearfull, but in all fun, i suppose the lines are blurred?????????..you have any probs with anyone here and i will own them for you, out of those 10 persons left as you so elegantly put it, would you like to be one of them?, i like you.

yeah but hold the tongue, we just met!

yeah,azza go watch neighbours kids over the fence..it will calm you down

One thing I learned about the MD crew is they really believe they are more important than they really are. As stated in the past, trolling in anything goes is perfectly acceptable and even incouraged. custom is ok by me when you put him in the context of anything goes.

IML Gear Cream!
This Custom fag is in the green, can we ban him? I know you said Collhandjames couldnt be banned until in the green, does this apply to anyone?

They will never ban me because they're too fearful of repercussions.

That being said...

Sniff...

Sniff...

Ouch...

My PDDS, how dare you...

sniff...

:roflmao:U make it so easy

One thing I learned about the MD crew is they really believe they are more important than they really are. As stated in the past, trolling in anything goes is perfectly acceptable and even incouraged. custom is ok by me when you put him in the context of anything goes.

:whackit:

I dont do drugs, this was suppose to be a funny thread Paul, much i say is meltdown and tearfull, but in all fun, i suppose the lines are blurred………..you have any probs with anyone here and i will own them for you, out of those 10 persons left as you so elegantly put it, would you like to be one of them?, i like you.
I want in fuck face

Azza are you weeping again?
Capt please get some abs!

Oh btw big fucking failure on your part "azzahole" I know the kids are getting out of school now so you wont see this till later you fuckin pedo

I've gotten to the point of confusing Vancouver with Custom... both r limp dick scrawney phaggots.

IML Gear Cream!
i dont suppose either of u can be the bigger man here and stop this shit?

i am the bigger man and can stop, i may have this all wrong, i though Silhua was a fat obese person that trolled cause he didnt work out yet aspired to look like Frank Zane.
In actual fact i think he may be dwarf or elf sized and fat, like circumference almost matches his height. He may have been called Humpty Dumpty at school and may have been molested……
But yes i can stop, the above are just factual observations…….

Oh btw big fucking failure on your part "azzahole" I know the kids are getting out of school now so you wont see this till later you fuckin pedo

you seem to be right on the money with all your pedo, you know it takes one to know one?

Back