• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to test Testosterone Cypionate or Enanthate

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl +or- 139 ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Testing Protocol
#2-(for labs that range ABOVE 1,500ng/dL)

Day 1. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 600mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Passing results should be about 2,370 ng/dl +or- 150ng/dl. Due to the crude nature of this protocol, passing results may vary greatly.

Failure to follow protocol exactly will result in useless results.

Reference Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men

Pharmacokinetics of Testosterone cypionate Injection

frequenc.jpg

Source: Schulte-Beerbuhl, 1980 Figure. Pharmacokinetics of 200mg Testosterone cypionate injection. Source: Comparison of Testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone in serum after injection of Testosterone enanthate or Testosterone cypionate. Schulte-Beerbuhl M, Nieschlag E. Fertility and Sterility 33 (1980) 201-3.

I assume this protocol is if you are not using HCG. I've personally gotten above 1450 using less than 200 mgs of pharma grade test and HCG 500 iu e3d.

No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks.

Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Hmmm, cant wait to see some results. I would love to do this but I am on cycle right now. Maybe I'll do this on the next cruise.

I just added a higher dosed protocol for labs that measure ABOVE 1,500 ng/dl.

Thanks you! Great way of keeping things standardized!

Nice post Heavy.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to heavyiron again.

Some good info right here!

IML Gear Cream!
I guess the next sticky would be how to test your AI? :thinking:

No, if bannings were handed out for retardation you would not be here anymore.

Was just a question so from the protocal what I understood is do the blood work seven days after last test injection so that means drop test for a week correct sorry for the dumb question I'm just trying to get a accurate test

If your last inject is Friday you test the following Friday. (7 days)

I'm sorry, I guess your retarded question added quite a bit more insight to this simple laid out protocol.

Bro I'm sorry Dr.Farva not all of us are doctors here most of of are just junkies even tough some admit to it and some don't...

Bro I'm sorry Dr.Farva not all of us are doctors here most of of are just junkies even tough some admit to it and some don't...

Alright, I just got to the gym and am going to SFW for an hour. When I get back I'll unload a bunch of positive reps so I can neg your downie ass again.

IML Gear Cream!
I just added a higher dosed protocol for labs that measure ABOVE 1,500 ng/dl.
Heavy what labs would we pick for the higher dose protocol i think i read in here to choose menopause 2012? will be testing Pars test e 250 and GP arimidex, the arimidex is suspect so this should be interesting. thanks bro

heavyiron, is there any way to sticky the threads where this testing protocol was actually followed? Very, very few (2?) have followed the protocol, and perhaps those threads should be at the top for reference, instead of mixed in with the "I injected some test and my test level is X,000" threads.

Sticking the proper lab results would make this subforum so much more useful for readers.

Thank you for any thoughtful consideration that you give to my suggestion.

From what I understand lab corp doesnt go above 1500, what other labs do?

heavyiron, is there any way to sticky the threads where this testing protocol was actually followed? Very, very few (2?) have followed the protocol, and perhaps those threads should be at the top for reference, instead of mixed in with the "I injected some test and my test level is X,000" threads.

Sticking the proper lab results would make this subforum so much more useful for readers.

Thank you for any thoughtful consideration that you give to my suggestion.

It would be a VERY SHORT thread.It appears as if most guys are just happy when there is " some" hormone in their gear.Out of all the sources here we sure don't see any willing to step up and run a simple protocol.Very odd indeed-but maybe some just don't get it ? Thanks-OD

The following protocols must be followed exactly for at least 4 weeks. No other gear or ancillaries may be used during the first 4 weeks. If you have been on either dose for longer than 4 weeks you may get labs 7 days after your last injection.
heavyiron,

If you have been on a cycle of more than 300 weekly and are now cruising at 300 weekly, still wait the full 28 days?

I took all kinds of things of course during my competitive years but Cyp was one of the best off-season drugs I did. Thanks for the posts guys

Back