• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How fast for halo to work?

njd84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Curious as I keep seeing people take one dose of Halo and saying how awesome it is. Does it really work that fast? I have a meet coming up and am in the Pro class and not on cycle (long story) and was thinking if its that great will I get anything from say 30mg of Halo before the meet?

It works about 1hr after ingesting for me. If you chew it it's faster.

def same 1 hr crazy and i only take 10 to 20 i cant imagine 50mgs like d lats

So if I have a long meet then 15mg morning and 15mg afternoon would give me a little bit of a kick?

Or 30mg and 30 mg if you want to kill it the half life is only a matter of hrs.

Curious as I keep seeing people take one dose of Halo and saying how awesome it is. Does it really work that fast? I have a meet coming up and am in the Pro class and not on cycle (long story) and was thinking if its that great will I get anything from say 30mg of Halo before the meet?

You are referring to halotestin(fluoxymesterone)? You will notice results very quickly, but won't have full effect of course...

I took it just one time and I felt a little something. Probably would be better if I ran it consistently. But I have to save i for the end of my cycle.

I took it just one time and I felt a little something. Probably would be better if I ran it consistently. But I have to save i for the end of my cycle.

This was my original plan but for my next cycle (last three weeks of cycle). I should have been on for this meet but ended early. Just got my Halo and was wondering if it was worth it.

It's worth it bro! you feel strong and aggressive pretty much immediately... all the other stuff(physique) takes a little longer than first day to see...unless you're super shredded, then you see it almost immediately!

so is this stuff just a stroung pre work out or what?does not seem wort it from what little i know about it.

IML Gear Cream!
so is this stuff just a stroung pre work out or what?does not seem wort it from what little i know about it.

Its' great for strength gains mostly, which is why its popular with powerlifters (why i'm taking it). I've read when doing my research about it the if you pretty lean it hardens you up pretty nicely but others who have actually ran it can tell you more.

UPDATE. Ran the halo added two PR's today.

It's worth it bro! you feel strong and aggressive pretty much immediately... all the other stuff(physique) takes a little longer than first day to see...unless you're super shredded, then you see it almost immediately!

Nice, going to be trying some soon. Probably start low like 10-20mg preworkout

Back