• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT and no sperm

Grant_73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for about 6 mths and my current dosage is 3/4 cc every week. I had a sperm analysis and it came up 0. My doc wants me to retest in a few weeks. What would be the best option? A) Go off test cyp for a few weeks and retest
B) Continue with test cyp and add clomid
C) Go of test Cyp and just use clomid

Do you want sperm? If so you should be running an hcg/hmg combo with your test. This way you dont have to come off trt.

Unless you want kids, no sperm sounds awesome.

I need to find a clinic that does offer it. I have read that clomid may also help.

I don't know if HCG will help a "zero" count. When I had my test done I was at 609,000,000 which is high but not abnormal.

I have been on TRT for about 6 mths and my current dosage is 3/4 cc every week. I had a sperm analysis and it came up 0. My doc wants me to retest in a few weeks. What would be the best option? A) Go off test cyp for a few weeks and retest
B) Continue with test cyp and add clomid
C) Go of test Cyp and just use clomid

Are you taking any AI with it? What does your bloodwork look like

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know if HCG will help a "zero" count. When I had my test done I was at 609,000,000 which is high but not abnormal.

I am taking liquidex. I was doing 25 ml 1x per. week but now I am taking it 2x per. week. My last blood test was last month. Besides RBC, they only test for total test, PSA and Estrodial. My results were
PSA .5
Estradiol 14 (4-72)
Total test 1002 (348-1197)

Is your test 200mg/cc? or 100? If you want to stay on test use HCG 250iu 3x per week and recheck sperm after 6week's. You will have to find a doc that prescribes HCG or just get it on your own.

I spoke too soon about the clinic not prescribing HCG, they do but not for fertility issues. The Dr said he is not comfortable prescribing hgc for that issue, but he said if I got to fertility specilist and he or she recommends hgc, then he will prescribe it.

Back