• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Terminal illness and bodybuilding

IML Gear Cream!
Popping 0.5mg Xanax now with a bit of Gin...

It's so interesting that the number of people self-diagnosing themselves with anxiety disorders rose exponentially in response to the popularization of benzos.

Funny, if those who self-diagnose themselves were to spend some time in a psych ward, they would change their story real quick.

I'm terminally apathetic. I'm gonna die and I just couldn't care less. If you absolutely know for certain the time in which it will take place, you should be planning a large scale exit that benefits the ones you love. Don't go out teary eyed and whimpering. Leave behind a wake of carnage and a smouldering heap of gore.

Quoted for epicness.

It's so interesting that the number of people self-diagnosing themselves with anxiety disorders rose exponentially in response to the popularization of benzos.

I have some advice for Overlord - Get off the xanax and anti-depressants and maybe you would stop being such a douche that nobody likes. You don't have an anxiety disorder, you're just a pussy with a beta personality.

LOL. My little minion has come to troll me once again. I'm not self-diagnosed, and I'm not on benzos or xanax. If I'm so beta and disliked, why do you envy me so badly? Probably cause you look like a natty after doing cycles while I eclipse your scrawny, pathetic physique while still being natty as fuck.

So when does he die so were are not subjected to any more of his BS grammar?

I had cancer of the arsehole once, thought it was terminal.

The only cure was going online and seeking undue adulation from a group of horny males.

It worked for me, so I think the OP has a good chance of pulling through :coffee:

i dont think this OP's O-Ring is repairable..

Truly sad bunch of people .. Power of smile and self respect :). Time to shut down boys,I have nothing to do here anymore . Somehow I thought I'd b able to help. Is read I brought up people nagging at each other . Thanks overload, tallPaull and every one else who where supportive I'm gonna miss yee xxx

Truly sad bunch of people .. Power of smile and self respect :). Time to shut down boys,I have nothing to do here anymore . Somehow I thought I'd b able to help. Is read I brought up people nagging at each other . Thanks overload, tallPaull and every one else who where supportive I'm gonna miss yee xxx

Later Irishguy.

IML Gear Cream!
please can anyone confirm that running cycle of anavar and clen helps to cure terminal illness?thank you

LOL. My little minion has come to troll me once again. I'm not self-diagnosed, and I'm not on benzos or xanax. If I'm so beta and disliked, why do you envy me so badly? Probably cause you look like a natty after doing cycles while I eclipse your scrawny, pathetic physique while still being natty as fuck.

:wits: bro. you look like shit. You're fat. I can tell from the back that you have no abs and lovehandles. No one admires your physique I don't care who they are.

And when did it become cool to be natural?

:wits: bro. you look like shit. You're fat. I can tell from the back that you have no abs and lovehandles. No one admires your physique I don't care who they are.

And when did it become cool to be natural?
LOL. Back to your go-to "you're fat" comment. I wasn't dieting when I took that pic, I was around 12%. I never said it was cool to be natty, but it is pathetic to do cycles and LOOK like a natty, like you.

I assure you that you were not 12% in that picture. It's not my go-to comment, it's true. I wouldn't trade my physique for yours if you paid me.

And I've never dieted in my life. Never gone below 3,200 cals since I started lifting. If I had a fat person's metabolism I could be big and sloppy too.

I assure you that you were not 12% in that picture. It's not my go-to comment, it's true. I wouldn't trade my physique for yours if you paid me.

And I've never dieted in my life. Never gone below 3,200 cals since I started lifting. If I had a fat person's metabolism I could be big and sloppy too.
Yeah, I was actually. And you know you would if you could.

What could matter more than your life? But I admire your desire to reach out to others in a similar circumstance/situation. I doubt that would be my priority if I found myself in your shoes. Kudos!

Curt what is up with your sig? How many a day will see results? Can you do me a cycle?

Hurry up and die already FFS! This fake pitty party, along with your stoopid arse grammar, is getting olde.

Hurry up and die already FFS! This fake pitty party, along with your stoopid arse grammar, is getting olde.

I think she's gone already Gears :thinking:

Lol

Damn that's crazy...

someone on here had a phone conversation with "her", BUT is too gutless to admit it!

she is a she, NOT a he!

attention-whore-advisory-system.jpg

be right back, pretending I'm not Irish
be right back, had motorcycle accident which left me in hospital for weeks although no actual harm
be right back, posting about my terminal illness but slate everyone who askes about it
be right back, terminal illness was an allergy
Will not be right back as I have achieved everything I wanted to on this site.
Achieved nothing.

lol that dunce said that she/he was russian/latvian..ive asked few q's in russian which flew right over that donkeys head as he didnt understand shit...

someone on here had a phone conversation with "her", BUT is too gutless to admit it!

she is a she, NOT a he!
Mr Paul, aint sure who you have in mind, but I've talked with the gal a quite a few times for what it's worth. Yeah, her grammar ain't the best, but then again IM isn't exactly a fuckin spelling contest either. She is actually pretty cool and she running gear!

Back