• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crashed TNE?

AkaMr.AK

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I received a couple vials of TNE and there are flakes floating around in the oil. I heated up water in the microwave for a minute and put the vial in a bowl with a pin poked through the top to release pressure. I let it sit in the hot water for about 5 mins and then shook the vial. I repeated that process 3 times and let the oil cool to room temp. The flakes are gone but the gear is cloudy. Did I do something wrong or is the gear ruined? :hmmm:

Sounds like it didn't get hot enough to dissolve completely. Take a pot with water, bring to boil and take off of the eye. Put vial in water (vent). Let set in water shaking every few minutes. Continue this until you have clear oil with no swirl/cloudiness

It's tne it will never dissolve shake the shit out of it before injecting

Tne should be clear like oil. Suspension will never dissolve

^^Okay thanks bros. As long as the water is 200 degrees or under I can't ruin it, right?

Also when the vial is heated it turns clear like it should be but as soon as it cools it turns cloudy with no flakes?

Back