• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My brothers, where can I get some REAL pharma grade AI?

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm done with research chems. It is my honest belief that they are all hit and miss. I need nothing but the real deal. Plz help. kthxbye =)

No PM's please. Please post it here, so all the people on here can see where to go.

Black Lion Research Formeron. Period. Best AI I have ever used hands down.

I believe that, as I believe Brundel to be an honest man. Only thing was, it seemed the bottles were under filled, or too much came out per pump. That's my only complaint. Other than that, it was good stuff.

I know he addressed the issue, I'm only running 2 pumps a week and am on 900mg test e and 450mg deca and have zero issues. Also keeping bloat at bay, best on the market. Just maybe cut your dose.

I know he addressed the issue, I'm only running 2 pumps a week and am on 900mg test e and 450mg deca and have zero issues. Also keeping bloat at bay, best on the market. Just maybe cut your dose.

Labs?

Brundel should sponsor me a couple bottles of formeron, and we'll see what the real deal is.... =) GYCH Brundel!!

I've never had problems with Alldaychemist, and I know people without insurance who use them for everything.

I can get Adex from an anti aging clinic but its like $4 per cap.

IML Gear Cream!
I believe that, as I believe Brundel to be an honest man. Only thing was, it seemed the bottles were under filled, or too much came out per pump. That's my only complaint. Other than that, it was good stuff.

Doses are measured in ML.
Some of the pumps kick out a ton of shit.
This is why the bottle states use 1ml-1 pump
or 1ml to 1 pump.

Bottles are never underfilled. I fill em by hand with a 60ml syringe.
the old pumps let out exactly 1ml. Problem was the pumps always broke. The new ones dont break but they do expel a ton of shit.
Just gotta go light on the pump.

Doses are measured in ML.
Some of the pumps kick out a ton of shit.
This is why the bottle states use 1ml-1 pump
or 1ml to 1 pump.

Bottles are never underfilled. I fill em by hand with a 60ml syringe.
the old pumps let out exactly 1ml. Problem was the pumps always broke. The new ones dont break but they do expel a ton of shit.
Just gotta go light on the pump.

Or just use a syringe with no needle to suck out exactly 1ml

These are about 2$
And will fit the bottles.

300.JPG

I can get Adex from an anti aging clinic but its like $4 per cap.
That's actually pretty cheap. If you order it from legit online pharms it's $6-8 pill. and I'm not talking about generic made in india or china crap with questionable QC.

I'm done with research chems. It is my honest belief that they are all hit and miss. I need nothing but the real deal. Plz help. kthxbye =)

i dont bother with research chems anymore ...here is a site i have used a bunch of times over the years they are legit

Aclepsa.com - Online Health Superstore

adex for like 2.50 tab

letro 2.50 or so

accutaine / tamoxifen / clomid

all hassle free.... mostly generics

good luck

snake

IML Gear Cream!
i have also used westcoastdrugs.net they are legit too ....some things are cheaper some things arent just depends on what you need

snake

Fuck alldaychemist. They scammed my card and put a bunch of charges on there and Exphys claims to have blood work showing that the stuff was bunk.

Fuck alldaychemist. They scammed my card and put a bunch of charges on there and Exphys claims to have blood work showing that the stuff was bunk.

I was on their aromasin 25 mg/day and my estradiol was 174, i believe. I use them for antibiotics, but now i'm worried about your card troubles with them. Their so-called pharm grade aromasin had the label upside down on one bottle. I'm pretty sure a pharm grade factory wouldn't make that mistake.

try --> www.worldmedconnect.com (international)

It is pretty pricey but I have bought from them for a few years and all legit generic brands...

The only thing they don't have aromasin :(

Or press your luck: www.bestpharmacy.org

Last edited:
Watch out for bigbenj pharmaceuticals, coming at you this summer. Leggggooooo!!!

I second that formeron is legit for sure. As for pharma grade AIs, I sure have some potent aromasin from a research chem site so I have no complaints.

also enjoying the formeron, can we get a discount code or something ? :p

A doctor? Sounds dumb but isn't it true?

5"10
195lbs

Currently cycle:
Cruising on 250mg Test Cyp/week.

Doesn't it suck trying to find legit stuff? I want to find a good source too, I know of a good research but still.

Back