• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My pc crashed!!!!!!! Won`t be around for a while.

Caretaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My pc is 9 years old and it took a shit. It`s done. I only have access to a computer now a few nights a week at my sis`s office so I won`t be here much. I will be back normally when I get e new pc but it`s not financially possible in the near future.

crashed? what happened?

What LAM, said. Maybe we can help.

My pc is 9 years old and it took a shit. It`s done. I only have access to a computer now a few nights a week at my sis`s office so I won`t be here much. I will be back normally when I get e new pc but it`s not financially possible in the near future.
There are plenty of ex and current IT guys here you might be able to get that 9 yo potty trained in no time...

My sis owns a computer training company. She had her tech look at it. He said it`s not worth fixing. I have a loaner she had in a closet for now. Her place is upgrading computers(have to every 3 years for government contracts) and I`ll get one of those in September. So I`m back.
Thanks guys.

Back