• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Really weird question...

Idra

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't really give a fuck what people think of me, I train because I want to look and feel like a freak and no one is going to hold me to a higher standard than myself. That being said. My areola's are pretty big. I used to be an out of shape fatty when I was a little kid, so I always assumed that was the reason why, although I've also read part of it is just genetic. I can't think of any big bodybuilders with this issue. Do all of them get surgery or is it just not something common among big dudes that are in shape?
Like I said, it doesn't really bother me, but I am very curious about it.
Thanks if anyone has any insight.

Just like woman. Some have big Areolas some don't. Some guys have massive full calve muscle bellies some have strings for calves.

It's not surgery.....it's genetics.

Uhm, well people do have surgery for it. It's extremely common. But you are very wrong if you are trying to say it's all just genetics. Obviously part of it is as I already stated in the op.

I don't really give a fuck what people think of me, I train because I want to look and feel like a freak and no one is going to hold me to a higher standard than myself. That being said. My areola's are pretty big. I used to be an out of shape fatty when I was a little kid, so I always assumed that was the reason why, although I've also read part of it is just genetic. I can't think of any big bodybuilders with this issue. Do all of them get surgery or is it just not something common among big dudes that are in shape?
Like I said, it doesn't really bother me, but I am very curious about it.
Thanks if anyone has any insight.

Are you on anything? when I cycle my nips puff up some, but when I'm off they go back down.

lol wut? Yea, I'm on dem dere steroidz. I'm not asking about puffy nipples. I'm asking about the actual size of areola's and the lack of finding pro guys that have large ones.

Some guys Carry more fat in their chest. this larger boob stretched the areloa
Yes I'm aware guys guys gyno fixed with surgery !! U didn't say u have gyno. You were complaining about large Areolas which ppl don't usually have surgery for.

Hmmm, this fixes the opposite problem.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333243157.853070.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333243157.853070.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 39
Some guys Carry more fat in their chest. this larger boob stretched the areloa
Yes I'm aware guys guys gyno fixed with surgery !! U didn't say u have gyno. You were complaining about large Areolas which ppl don't usually have surgery for.

^^^ This!

Gyno surgery has nothing to do with aesthetics... And areola size is genetic.

If the fatty tissue behind it increases, that can cause it to appear larger or puffed out.

If you have no idea what you are talking about why do you post? Areola size is NOT 100 percent genetic and no where did I say it was the same surgery as what is done for gyno. It IS however a fairly common cosmetic surgery. Yea, I used to be a fatty so I'm sure the skin stretched, again as already stated in the op.
Posts from people who don't spew random shit when they have no idea what they are talking about and/or don't have basic reading comprehension skills are very much appreciated <3

Lmfao!!!!!

Ok ass......how many guys do u know or have heard of have had fucking Areola reduction????

Ohh that's fucking right .....NONE!!!

Have I heard of guys juicing getting gyno and gyno surgery yes!

You made it seem like gyno was a common bb surgery and it is.

You having big Areolas is 100% genetic. My buddy has ones u can cover with a dime. Some guys have a huge cock....some hung like a field mouse....if thats not genetics u are clueless!!

IML Gear Cream!
Big areolas for some guys r common...especially if u used to be on the hefty side...is there a procedure/ surgery to reduce the size..of course it is..but if it doesn't bother u..then why bother with it..just make ur chest bigger and they will seem smaller..

Lmfao!!!!!

Ok ass......how many guys do u know or have heard of have had fucking Areola reduction????

Ohh that's fucking right .....NONE!!!

Have I heard of guys juicing getting gyno and gyno surgery yes!

You made it seem like gyno was a common bb surgery and it is.

You having big Areolas is 100% genetic. My buddy has ones u can cover with a dime. Some guys have a huge cock....some hung like a field mouse....if thats not genetics u are clueless!!

You are very dumb. Multiple of my friends are plastic surgeons and all of them perform areola reductions with about as much frequency as they perform procedures for gyno. You have nothing to add so get the fuck out. Skin stretches. Go bite a fucking curb you moron.

@wnabhuge912 It doesn't bother me at all. Unlike some pieces of shit that post here I just like to be educated and was just fulfilling my curiosity as to not coming across bodybuilders that way.

Lol don't project your Areola anger on me.

You are obviously the Areola expert. Not sure why u even posted the thread since u know it all.

I just don't get why you are so pissed at me. you say u don't care about what ppl think. You obviously are bothered by it which is normal to be self conscious.
If you know surgeons that can and do fix it.......then isn't the solution obvious?
You asked what bigger guys do that have the issue? Either don't care of they get it fixed

It's like Ronnie Coleman's huge gut. Everyone knocks him for it yet in the grand scheme of things......he still won plenty of Olympias with it.

So IMHO it's purely vanity bro.

As you said we are our own harshest critic.

Back