• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Very moving.

Wow. Seems like only yesterday.

18 months ago...yesterday.

If we go to war with Iraq fuck going door to door in Fagdad. Level the whole city with fuel-air bombs. The civilians there don't like us anyway.

Killing civilians will make us like them? Fuck it...war is hell.

Kill them all.

Originally posted by Fade99
Kill them all.

Please. Please don't say things like that.

That's blind hatred. The same blind hatred that caused the events on September 11, 2001.

Originally posted by Pianomahnn

That's blind hatred. The same blind hatred that caused the events on September 11, 2001.
Eye for an eye.

I don't believe in turning the other cheek.

But killing all of them? The millions who didn't a damn thing? That's beyond moronic. By your standards there would be ZERO humans left on earth. Every race/gender/religion has done something horrible, so lets kill em al!!!

You're severely misinterpreting that phrase. And eye for an eye doesn't mean just kill random people kind of in the vicinity of the terrorists. Not even close.

Someone does something to you, you do something back TO THAT PERSON. Not to the entire population of a country.

It's disgusting to target civilians, and by saying to do so you're playing the terrorists games. You're acting as a terrorist. And it's pathetic.

There are several things in that........
We're coming fuckers....................and we will win!!!!!!!!!
And we will NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!

Just when you think you're having a bad day, you think of 9-11 and it really puts things in perspective. Doesn't it?

IML Gear Cream!
Get's the point across :(:(
but low budget...
They could had put a bit more $$$ in the production!!!
The same song 4 times,after two I was ready to turn it off.
Not the way to do a thing like dat!!!
Yes it get's to you and touches the heart...

So right Lean,so right!!!

Originally posted by Pianomahnn
But killing all of them? The millions who didn't a damn thing? That's beyond moronic. By your standards there would be ZERO humans left on earth. Every race/gender/religion has done something horrible, so lets kill em al!!!

You're severely misinterpreting that phrase. And eye for an eye doesn't mean just kill random people kind of in the vicinity of the terrorists. Not even close.

Someone does something to you, you do something back TO THAT PERSON. Not to the entire population of a country.

It's disgusting to target civilians, and by saying to do so you're playing the terrorists games. You're acting as a terrorist. And it's pathetic.
When we go to war with Iraq and go into Baghdad do you think the civilians won't pick up arms against us? Wrong. THEY DON"T LIKE US...SHIT don't you get it? Oh and leveling all of Baghdad isn't killing all of the population of earth.

Sorry I'm not some passive bleeding heart. I'm a very vengeful person.

Living in America gives me that right to be and to express it.

Again, I say, fuck them all.

Originally posted by Fade99
When we go to war with Iraq and go into Baghdad do you think the civilians won't pick up arms against us? Wrong. THEY DON"T LIKE US...SHIT don't you get it? Oh and leveling all of Baghdad isn't killing all of the population of earth.

When civilians pick up arms against us, they are no longer civilians, but enemy combatents.

And if "they" hate us so much, why have so many emmigrated to the United States for a better life?

Once again, targeting civilians is horrible.

Back