Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Please help me tweak this intermediate cycle!

Rep Points

Please help me tweak this intermediate cycle!

New member here... Moderate experience with AAS and DS/PH over about 10 years. Currently 5'11 and 220 @14%bf. 33yo.

Right or wrong, I began my cycle two orals for 3 weeks, with 375mg Test Enanthate (Superdrol 20/30/40 and Anadrol 50/50/50). Many don't dig the idea of stacking methyls, but I'm under doctor supervision with regular bloodwork and pharma meds and a line of support supps, and orals have always been good with me organ-wise. I did reasonable research about the killer synergy between SD and Drol, and took the dive. LOVING IT.

For week 4, I've got Test Phenyl Prop, Deca and Tren Ace. I've run all of these before. I've overlapped NPP and Tren Ace before for 3 weeks out of a 16-weeker, and LOVED the impact. So here's my plan:

Weeks 1-3: 375 Test E, 20/30/40mg SD, 50mg Drol
    Weeks 4-6: 450mg Test PP, 40/0/0mg SD, 50/100/0mg Drol, 350mg Tren Ace, 250mg Deca
    Weeks 7-11: 600mg Test PP, 350mg Tren Ace, 375mg Deca
    Weeks 12-15: 600mg Test PP, 500mg Deca
    Week 16-18: 600mg Test PP, 100mg Drol, 20mg SD

So the Test is all 18 weeks, the Tren is 8 weeks, the Deca is 12 weeks, and the SD/Drol combo is a kickstart and at the back end (possibly, but it's not necessary). Deca ends at week 15 so it can clear out.

Nolva and Letro on hand, may consider Clomid because of the 19-Nor's. Will also run Caber.

I'm open to any tweak suggestions on dosages, supports, PCT, timing, compounds, or whatever. I'd appreciate it bro's.

Rep Points

Youre running the enth ester for the first three weeks and then stopping it and switching to test PP? Why?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by njc View Post
    Youre running the enth ester for the first three weeks and then stopping it and switching to test PP? Why?
    I was thinking the same thing. Why not run the Prop for the first 4-5 weeks with the TestE to get the cycle going then drop the Prop.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by BIG D PHARMA

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Why not run the Prop for the first 4-5 weeks with the TestE to get the cycle going then drop the Prop.
    +1. And if you made this kind of mistake, you are clearly not ready for this type of cycle.
    All statements provided by M4A3 are for entertainment purposes only. They are not to be mistaken as medical advice, or as advocating any illegal activity. All readers assume full responsibility for any use or misuse of this material.

Rep Points

you are over thinking this bro
    I can not spell worth a damn. I already know this.
    so please dont waste your time or mine calling me out on something spelled wrong.

Rep Points

Simple reason... I had leftover Enth before I could get more Test delivered, and by that time, my go to guy had no long ester Tests. I had planned on Enth all the way. I know... Have everything together before starting. It happens. Not a rookie, just poor planning on my part with my Test. I do love short esters, though.

Rep Points

not sure I would call this a intermediate cycle
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heartofalion View Post
    Simple reason... I had leftover Enth before I could get more Test delivered, and by that time, my go to guy had no long ester Tests. I had planned on Enth all the way. I know... Have everything together before starting. It happens. Not a rookie, just poor planning on my part with my Test. I do love short esters, though.

Well at any rate, what would happen would be that the enth would barely, if it all, have begun to kick in by the time that you drop it...and then you start another test and youd have to wait for 2 weeks for THAT to kick in. If anything, just mix a small anount of the test E in each PP shot or in one a week for the duration of the cycle. Measure out what you have and then divide accordingly.

Rep Points

I did do this to the extent I could. Right about 250mg of Enth and 150mg of Prop. My idea was that I was not gonna run the orals without a Test base, and for personal reasons life just got in the way of having the ideal Test setup at the get-go, so I ran what I had at the moment with the SD/Drol. Sure it wasn't ideal, but some Test was better than no Test, even if I'd have to clean it up later with a more stable setup. The gains came strong nonetheless, and now that I have all the contents in my hands I can move forward in a better way. I posted this up to get some feedback about that "better way" for the remainder of the cycle. I feel you on your criticism of my first 3 weeks. I don't have a time machine to go back and correct it

How do you feel about the TPP/Deca/Tren Ace with another SD/Drol at the back end? Ideally I'd run NPP instead of Deca, but I'm very careful about who I trust, and my trusted guys didn't have NPP when I put this together.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    you are over thinking this bro
    Touche. Charge it to my brain, not my heart lol.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    not sure I would call this a intermediate cycle
    What would you call it? It doesn't feel like an advanced cycle to me and it's certainly not a beginner cycle. So I just called it somewhere in between - intermediate. Just semantics. We can call it whatever - just wanted some useful feedback about the combos and dosages I have going here.

i am KING you are peasant
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

up the test and dont swtich the test stick with E or stick with E do the first 4-7 weeks 500mg test 7-12 750mg test and 12-18 1g test or something odnt low ball it and puss out.

as stated above this doesnt look much like an intermediate cycle it looks like a very poorly put together begginer "trying to put as much shit as possible into a run cycle" run higher test and higher deca. I dont no much about tren becuase ive never wanted to use it yet so i wont comment on that.

oh ya, that are your goals? looks like your on a bulk? deff up the test and deca. run 50mg dbol first 4 if u wanna run SD with it then w.e. i wouldnt but go for and do it again at the end to solidify your gains. thats what i would do with a cycle this long

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by njc View Post
    Well at any rate, what would happen would be that the enth would barely, if it all, have begun to kick in by the time that you drop it...and then you start another test and youd have to wait for 2 weeks for THAT to kick in. If anything, just mix a small anount of the test E in each PP shot or in one a week for the duration of the cycle. Measure out what you have and then divide accordingly.
    Honest question... How much of a difference would this make against just running my TPP solo from week 4 on out? The Enth should be kicking in around now, and the TPP will be kicking in soon enough, just as the Enth clears out (plus I have a small amount of Prop already in my system during weeks 1-3). I've only got 1 or 2 cc's left of Enth.

You know a shit ton more than me about this. Splitting my remaining Enth across several weeks seems negligible by this point, though.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

sounds to me like you got impatient and started running a cycle wihtout enough gear or thought honestly. ^

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    up the test and dont swtich the test stick with E or stick with E do the first 4-7 weeks 500mg test 7-12 750mg test and 12-18 1g test or something odnt low ball it and puss out.

as stated above this doesnt look much like an intermediate cycle it looks like a very poorly put together begginer "trying to put as much shit as possible into a run cycle" run higher test and higher deca. I dont no much about tren becuase ive never wanted to use it yet so i wont comment on that.

oh ya, that are your goals? looks like your on a bulk? deff up the test and deca. run 50mg dbol first 4 if u wanna run SD with it then w.e. i wouldnt but go for and do it again at the end to solidify your gains. thats what i would do with a cycle this long
    Thanks. I'll definitely consider upping the Test as I go, depending on progress and sides. The reason I wanted to keep the Deca low and the Tren reasonable is because I don't wanna risk too much on the 19-nor side, but I do want the benefits of both Deca and Tren. I've run Tren before (Deca and NPP too) and honestly dude, I don't think I'll ever run another cycle without it - it's that... damn... good. If you do ever give it a shot, I think you'll agree, if you tolerate the sides well. I do. For the few weeks of my last cycle when I had NPP and Tren Ace overlapped, I've never had a better AAS experience.

My goal is a straight bulk. I love Dbol, and might go with Dbol/Drol at the tail end instead of SD/Drol (actually sounds very appealing). To each his own - most wouldn't stack any of these. If my bloods look good considering, I feel safe doing it. I'm open to comments though, as there is not a ton of solid info on it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    sounds to me like you got impatient and started running a cycle wihtout enough gear or thought honestly. ^
    Fair enough.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heartofalion View Post
    Thanks. I'll definitely consider upping the Test as I go, depending on progress and sides. The reason I wanted to keep the Deca low and the Tren reasonable is because I don't wanna risk too much on the 19-nor side, but I do want the benefits of both Deca and Tren. I've run Tren before (Deca and NPP too) and honestly dude, I don't think I'll ever run another cycle without it - it's that... damn... good. If you do ever give it a shot, I think you'll agree, if you tolerate the sides well. I do. For the few weeks of my last cycle when I had NPP and Tren Ace overlapped, I've never had a better AAS experience.

My goal is a straight bulk. I love Dbol, and might go with Dbol/Drol at the tail end instead of SD/Drol (actually sounds very appealing). To each his own - most wouldn't stack any of these. If my bloods look good considering, I feel safe doing it. I'm open to comments though, as there is not a ton of solid info on it.
    i will run tren one day, i just havnt gotten to the point to want it yet. i would run dol and dbol at the end over sd and drol. i would deff consider upping the test atleast. Next time put a little more time into getting everything you need before you start and making sure you have a solid cycle. it can be hard lol it took me and 2 other people forever to design my next cycle i have almmost all my gear i want to start so bad but i know its much better not to and wait another 3 weeks or so and egt what i need.

Rep Points

i was thinking the same thing. Why not run the prop for the first 4-5 weeks with the teste to get the cycle going then drop the prop.
    x2

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

PM a vet and get help with this, you need it brah.