• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Riptropin

SFGiants

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to have some real soon and testing them is priority #1

Looking forward to this. I have my eye on some.

Just sent WU so I should be taking a test next week.

A sponsor here at IM has Rips, when he is not out of stock anyway. The guys with the home depot look.

Agreed however, he has them sometimes. I am looking for more that have it but it takes time to find good sources.

Agreed however, he has them sometimes. I am looking for more that have it but it takes time to find good sources.

Got a guy for you depending on your zip code, if your zip starts with 0 , 1, 2 or 3 PM me and I will set you up.

i know, that sucks with the zip. i talked to HK and thats what he told me. But theres another great source for them as well

I would like to dedicate this song to my order of Rip's

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Will take test tomorrow!

6:30am 10iu in left delt 9:30am blood drawn no fasting and now waiting for results!

If I see one more bunk batch of GH, I'm going to strap myself naked to a chair and burn myself with lit cigarettes.

in for both. lol

We have the 20120301 seriel number in common. LMK your results!

A member on olm posted an incredibly high test on his rips. He had them retest the blood sample and came back the same. He claims a serum result of 113 ng/ml!

I'm waiting on some myself. Will post when tested.

This is unbelievable!

The test was actually done in less then 3 hours of shot.

10iu in right delt around 6:30am 6:40am blood drawn at 9:27am.

Rips.jpg

Hell yeah

Back