• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HGH, go IM or SUB? and why?

NVRBDR

Pushing The Limits
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is my first run of HGH and I have read both IM and SUB are the best places for HGH inject... So, I thought I would bring the question to the seasoned vets. Where is the best place to inject HGH and why?

I have tried both ways, each have given me a tingling sensation in my fingers/hands as well as swelling almost immediately. I am using 2iu's per day in the morning after I wake up.

thanks

It seems as though you got some legit stuff... thats 95 percent of the battle.( I will still spend the 50 bones for a lab) I always shoot subq just because its mindless. I believe the rate in which they "absorb" is very similar... a little higher for IM. Plus I have enough IM shots with my aas, I dont need any more.

There was a study done and IM was beneficial for some reason I dont remember. I forget why and what the study compiled of though.

I understand, so on off days, subQ?

If i use it at all.. Victor turned me on to running it at higher doses only on workout days for maximum growth. So say.. instead of using 5iu's ED.. use 10iu's 3x per wk on workout days. I was working out 4x a week.. so I was running 40iu's per week that way.

It seems as though you got some legit stuff... thats 95 percent of the battle.( I will still spend the 50 bones for a lab) I always shoot subq just because its mindless. I believe the rate in which they "absorb" is very similar... a little higher for IM. Plus I have enough IM shots with my aas, I dont need any more.

I probably should get labs, however, theres' no way I am injecting 8 or 10 iu's at a time, the tingling would drive me nuts. So would it even be beneficial to test on 2iu's?

cool thing about HGH IM shots, you do not even feel them.

If i use it at all.. Victor turned me on to running it at higher doses only on workout days for maximum growth. So say.. instead of using 5iu's ED.. use 10iu's 3x per wk on workout days. I was working out 4x a week.. so I was running 40iu's per week that way.

that's interesting. do you believe you are getting better results this way VS running a consistent amount ED?

Absolutely.. I'm not currently running HGH.. but I've done 5-10iu's ed, and I've done up to 15iu's 4x per week.. and for growth.. it's the only way I'll go. I recommend you give it a shot. In most cases, depending on doses, you end up running less iu's per week, and see more LBM added.

Study showed eod vs ed shots produced better results as it mimicked the bodies natural pulse.

IML Gear Cream!
You'll get much higher blood higher levels with IM, stick with it all the time. It's easy w/ a slin pin. I do delts and tri's.

You'll get much higher blood higher levels with IM, stick with it all the time. It's easy w/ a slin pin. I do delts and tri's.

Having constantly elevated levels in regards to GH is not optimal as withdrawal will include a prominent decline in IGF and GH. Also a tolerance is built. Both are avoided by EoD injections.

Read up kids ;) Inject IM, EoD

Why you should inject-
IM: Eur J Endocrinol. 2007 Jun;156(6):647-53
EoD:
Endocr Rev2003 24: 523-538

-T

Having constantly elevated levels in regards to GH is not optimal as withdrawal will include a prominent decline in IGF and GH. Also a tolerance is built. Both are avoided by EoD injections.

what's withdrawal?

The debate has begun! In one corner ED, in the other corner EOD... This forum is the best thing since sliced bread, having never been a forum member, the things I was missing out on...
thanks for the support:flex:

Read up kids ;) Inject IM, EoD

Why you should inject-
IM: Eur J Endocrinol. 2007 Jun;156(6):647-53
EoD:
Endocr Rev2003 24: 523-538

-T

"Although untested, two approaches come to mind to prevent
GH withdrawal symptoms and signs. The first is to
taper off GH therapy gradually, as is the usual approach after
high-dose glucocorticoid therapy. The second is to prevent
GH dependence. A possible mode may be to prevent daily
exposure to GH, by administering it on alternate days"

they were just speculating that this might work.
Additionally, the studies that demostrate the pharmakokinetics of rHgh show that after about 12-14 hours, the gh is completely gone from the body. by doing EOD injections, we would have an entire day without the effects of hgh.

:coffee:

I have also heard, 5 days on 2 off, that may have been simply due to cost though, I don't know.

Never go off....

Btw, since starting high dose GH therapy I am easily the heaviest and leanest I've ever been.

IML Gear Cream!
I have also heard, 5 days on 2 off, that may have been simply due to cost though, I don't know.

That's just to save money. Although, it could be better for you to do it that way, or even EOD, I don't know, and I'm unaware if it's been tested.

"Although untested, two approaches come to mind to prevent
GH withdrawal symptoms and signs. The first is to
taper off GH therapy gradually, as is the usual approach after
high-dose glucocorticoid therapy. The second is to prevent
GH dependence. A possible mode may be to prevent daily
exposure to GH, by administering it on alternate days"

they were just speculating that this might work.
Additionally, the studies that demostrate the pharmakokinetics of rHgh show that after about 12-14 hours, the gh is completely gone from the body. by doing EOD injections, we would have an entire day without the effects of hgh.

great post. It sounds logical that you want HGH levels occurring daily VS EOD blasts, I suppose trial and error?

great post. It sounds logical that you want HGH levels occurring daily VS EOD blasts, I suppose trial and error?

I have heard from vets (V) that they have gotten good results in terms of lbm increases with high doses on workout days. I use it to stay lean, so it seems logical to keep my levels as steady as possible. I really have no way of knowing exactly though.

Btw, since starting high dose GH therapy I am easily the heaviest and leanest I've ever been.

Congratulations brother, heaviest and leanest are two words I would like to honestly be able to describe myself with! lol, I am at 2ius ED right now, I was told by the doc 1iu per 100lbs of body weight. I weigh about 192.

That's just to save money. Although, it could be better for you to do it that way, or even EOD, I don't know, and I'm unaware if it's been tested.

if you want to save money, do not buy HGH! haha, IMO

Congratulations brother, heaviest and leanest are two words I would like to honestly be able to describe myself with! lol, I am at 2ius ED right now, I was told by the doc 1iu per 100lbs of body weight. I weigh about 192.
I'm pinning 10iu ED 6 days per week-250lbs (or 2.5 TwisT's)

500mg Test E weekly and some Mast OR Primo depot.

I have heard from vets (V) that they have gotten good results in terms of lbm increases with high doses on workout days. I use it to stay lean, so it seems logical to keep my levels as steady as possible. I really have no way of knowing exactly though.

I may try 1.5ius off, and 2.5ius on, so my levels are inconsistent but never gone... I know this is low for most, but since I am just starting, it's 100% more than what I was dong last week. Hopefully going to see similar percentage in gains.

I'm pinning 10iu ED 6 days per week-250lbs (or 2.5 TwisT's)

500mg Test E weekly and some Mast OR Primo depot.

dam. and the tingling/swelling is not an issue? or better yet, what are immediate/not immediate sides from that amount?

I'm currently on 5 iu daily and I'm also the heaviest and leanest I've been, although I could be leaner. Been in bout 4 months.

dam. and the tingling/swelling is not an issue? or better yet, what are immediate/not immediate sides from that amount?

I started at 3.3 then went to 5 and it was pretty bad. Stayed there for a while and then went 5 twice a day. My hands are still a bit swollen. I have to wear my ring on my pinky. Now I do a vial first thing when I wake up. I'm eating clean and gaining weight. I have never been over 255lbs and I was fat then. I can just make out my abs at 250 right now. Not sure how long I can go like this but I'll try for at least another month or so.

Back