• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Official Taco Bell Doritos Loco Taco Review Thread

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The taco shell is kind of an afterthought. After the meat, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and sour cream, the shell really doesn't get it's chance to shine. Neither really a "yay" or "nay", more of just an "ehhhh".

Throw some pickled jalapenos in there...

And cold beer...

I like the lighter, crispier shells when they had Taco Lites........

You know, I've wanted to try those out but I can't seem to get quite stoned enough.

IML Gear Cream!
Ehhhhhh

Stone cold sober, and hungry as a mf. Should have been called cheeto taco, the shell was more lke the flavor of a cheeto than that of a dorito

I like the lighter, crispier shells when they had Taco Lites........

Light weights eat those, son......you a light weight?

What are taco lites? I don't think I'm old enough to know about that.
Bean burrito plus sour cream amirite?

I ate one of these over hyped things the other night. I was all "meh", but my toilet was like "delicious", cause 10 min later my dinner was spraying out of me like a coffee hose.
Over all rating: Plop. Save your money

Yeah, you're fucking right it does!!!

Tonight I'm having spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner, then, I'm going to a local ice cream place and tearing shit up. Get @ me!!!
Breakfast this morning was two bags of sour patch kids. Get @ me!!!

The shell doesn't even taste like a dorito epic fail

They don't have the taco lites anymore, but they have the Fresco Menu. It's the regular menu items, but without the cheese.

IML Gear Cream!
I hate the fresco menu. What is a taco without cheese?
Un-Mexican American. I know that much!!!!

Just mowed 2 tacos from Jack in the Crack for 99 cents.........Can't beat the price and they tasted pretty effin' good.....

The taco shell is kind of an afterthought. After the meat, cheese, tomato, lettuce, and sour cream, the shell really doesn't get it's chance to shine. Neither really a "yay" or "nay", more of just an "ehhhh".

Truly a professional review.. Any blow back on the shitter ? They give you gas? We need some useful info my ninja

I ate one of these over hyped things the other night. I was all "meh", but my toilet was like "delicious", cause 10 min later my dinner was spraying out of me like a coffee hose.
Over all rating: Plop. Save your money
Sorry I didn't read down far enough ... Now this is a true review

i wasnt impressed... i prefer there good ole fashion crunchy tacos and i get to save a quarter

Back