• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sun Pharma Caber

LightBearer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone used Caber from sun pharma? Heres what it looks like
Its from india I believe

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333507172868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333507172868.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 24
  • uploadfromtaptalk1333507191400.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333507191400.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 25
Yes I have those and ran them for a short while recently. I can't say for certain about their quality because I didn't get labs done to check prolactin. However I had no sides while running npp 400mg/wk. Didn't really expect any though. I use Indian generic ancillaries often and have always found them to be legit. I did experience the other effects of caber we are all familiar with. India has a flourishing generic med industry and even makes meds for brand name pharma products all over the world. Sun pharma is one of those companies and I would say those caber are legit !

It's probably crap. Mine came in a blister pack of 4. Still got the beginnings of gyno formation and libido was crap. Ran it for a month and decided to try something else.

Attachments

• IMG00217-20120404-1459.jpg
    IMG00217-20120404-1459.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 14
well shit that sucks ^^^
thanks for the replys guys

Give it a try anyways as maybe they solved the problem hence the different blister pack size. Have another dopamine agonist on hand just in case.

Tren ace and low dose test prop. Also used an AI but that could have been bunk too though it did dry out my joints.

I'm using now and no problems.

Tren ace and low dose test prop. Also used an AI but that could have been bunk too though it did dry out my joints.

Ok, since you controlled prolactin it still does not prevent gyno from happening...

Like the article states...if estrogen is controlled during cycle, prolactin is not likely to be elevated and not likely to cause a problem

Back