Join Now!


The "You're a racist! No, YOU'RE a racist! NO, YOoOoOooou!" thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 54
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    127
    Rep Points
    -766786

    The "You're a racist! No, YOU'RE a racist! NO, YOoOoOooou!" thread






    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Just so there is no misunder standing the roid rage and blacks and Hispanics who smoke weed and run around raping white pure women was a joke. My point was just like they used to say about weed how blacks and Mexicans who smoked it went crazy rapingn women. We now know it was bullshit propaganda for the government to tax it. Remember there was a tax card for growing and using weed. Same bs about aas. It is all propaganda. One day the truth will come out. Shit most countries u can go down to the pharmacy and get what u want. But in america you can't even go get real meds to help u when your sick you have to pay some pos dr 300 bucks for a 20 min visit then 10-100 in co pay for you antibiotics.. Anyway my point is made.
    Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    I gave up being natural Jan 6, 2006 7PM with my first injection of SuperTest 450 and never looked back.

    Are you serious, rascist guy. That was what America used as an explanation of why pot should be illegalized back in the 20's. My comment had nothing to do with rascisim you indigent turd. maybe it is your inability to process the English language. Now if I said nigger that would have been rascist. But I did not and rascist I am not. You are just as dumb as BJG. Maybe you need a class on paragraph comprehension. I got nothing more to say to you. This thread should be called come join the rest of us ignorant fucks. Why is this world so full of uneducated people???????
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  3. #3
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Points
    293087326

    /\ racist
    Cumming day and night.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    /\ racist

    Lol hahaha thanks bro. I just don't get how the hell he got rascisim out of my post I think he read the first few lines and wanted to be all high and mighty.
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,154
    Rep Points
    540220434

    raskicisim

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    127
    Rep Points
    -766786

    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Are you serious, rascist guy. That was what America used as an explanation of why pot should be illegalized back in the 20's. My comment had nothing to do with rascisim you indigent turd. maybe it is your inability to process the English language. Now if I said nigger that would have been rascist. But I did not and rascist I am not. You are just as dumb as BJG. Maybe you need a class on paragraph comprehension. I got nothing more to say to you. This thread should be called come join the rest of us ignorant fucks. Why is this world so full of uneducated people???????
    Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,457
    Rep Points
    467341520

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333353155.410778.jpg

  8. #8
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!
    I have never been complemented and degraded in such a manner in my life. I don't know if I should thank you or not.
    Is my ranting unnecessary or unwarranted? Because I and I say " I " think it is warranted and necessary because of the fact that you have nimrods spewing complete nonsense in this thread. Which is only overtly apparent my BJG saying pin 50 mg a week of test for how ever long and your natural test will not shut down and there is no need for Pct. this guy will do more harm to a person just starting out in this game over someone who has been in it for a while and can give out correct information. And then there is you. Who lacks 5th grade paragraph comprehension levels. Who for some reason cannot read something written and understand what was intended. Maybe you spent your life as the butt end of rascist jokes. Or maybe they were not rascist joke but people making fun of your intellect level. Regardless for what it is worth I am not a rascist. Have a good day! CHAG!!!
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Points
    -11465052

    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    I have never been complemented and degraded in such a manner in my life. I don't know if I should thank you or not.
    Is my ranting unnecessary or unwarranted? Because I and I say " I " think it is warranted and necessary because of the fact that you have nimrods spewing complete nonsense in this thread. Which is only overtly apparent my BJG saying pin 50 mg a week of test for how ever long and your natural test will not shut down and there is no need for Pct. this guy will do more harm to a person just starting out in this game over someone who has been in it for a while and can give out correct information. And then there is you. Who lacks 5th grade paragraph comprehension levels. Who for some reason cannot read something written and understand what was intended. Maybe you spent your life as the butt end of rascist jokes. Or maybe they were not rascist joke but people making fun of your intellect level. Regardless for what it is worth I am not a rascist. Have a good day! CHAG!!!
    i never said use 50mg of test for whatever long ..i said for a short time....

  10. #10
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,457
    Rep Points
    467341520

    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    this guy is a stuid fuck, i used to neg him everyday, idk ho he got back green or why he is still on this site. hes such a worthless life
    P.S. bjg i will now neg u everytime i see ur name just like i used to
    In for daily negging of the blasphemist Jew.

  11. #11
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,696
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bjg View Post
    i never said use 50mg of test for whatever long ..i said for a short time....
    Racist post reported.

    Wait, what?

  12. #12
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,778
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.
    negd, again when i recharge also!

    a woman with cancer got paid out and called a tranny and ur spitting the dummy for skin color? grow some nutts dude!

    ive read the "N" word more times in a day on here than ive heard in my 38 years on this planet!
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  13. #13
    A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER
    Griffith's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,778
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!
    a fucking racist in AG? much worse than being a tranny, a pedo, roid rager, rapist, woman basher, std spreader or ben and boss the cock posting living tripods that make up the this place!
    i cant talk about what supaswole posts, i just keep saying to myself "find that happy place, happy place, happy place!"
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

  14. #14
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    Racist post reported.

    Wait, what?

    Thank you for the new thread CJ.........
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  15. #15
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,754
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  16. #16
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,754
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  17. #17
    We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER
    Imosted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,695
    Rep Points
    331970509

    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

  18. #18
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Points
    325801786

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.
    Fuck off ya chink....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  19. #19
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    Fuck off ya chink....

    That shit is to damn funny......

    Does it make me a racist if I find this funny??????

    If it does, so be it. It is funny. As well as the Hitler clip and Saddam...
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  20. #20
    Elite Member
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Curt James's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    14,696
    Rep Points
    2147483647




  21. #21
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    ^^^^^^ KAT is one funny mother fucker.. nice post CJ
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  22. #22
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Points
    230393468

    Whats all this nigger love'n shit in here, white power!

  23. #23
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,542
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    That shit is to damn funny......

    Does it make me a racist if I find this funny??????

    If it does, so be it. It is funny. As well as the Hitler clip and Saddam...
    Yes it does, racist.

    Someone please blindfold this rice-eyed cunt
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  24. #24
    DRSE ScatMaster
    withoutrulers's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bakunin's state
    Posts
    3,424
    Rep Points
    1333173961

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwai Chang View Post
    Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.
    Blow it out your gook-hole slope. Go fertilise your rice patty with last nights black water.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

  25. #25
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    perpetual
    Posts
    255
    Rep Points
    17142966

    Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Yes it does, racist.

    Someone please blindfold this rice-eyed cunt
    Well so be it then thecaptn has spoken... I am a full fledged racist..... So to all the niggers, chinks, and all you other fucks let it be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WATCH OUT. I AM THAT GUY UR MOMMY WARNED YOU ABOUT WHEN UR LADY GOES OUT TO GET A GALLON OF MILK.


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications.

  26. #26
    RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP
    chucky1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ca.
    Posts
    2,338
    Rep Points
    230393468

    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Well so be it then thecaptn has spoken... I am a full fledged racist..... So to all the niggers, chinks, and all you other fucks let it be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    186
    Rep Points
    -2182676


  28. #28
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Points
    325801786

    Quote Originally Posted by cross80 View Post
    Well so be it then thecaptn has spoken... I am a full fledged racist..... So to all the niggers, chinks, and all you other fucks let it be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Embrace the hate bro....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  29. #29
    big for a notbig


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    SLUMERICA
    Posts
    2,414
    Rep Points
    293087326

    If you have hate in your heart, LET IT OUT.

    Don't get me started on you fuckin wops around here.
    Cumming day and night.

  30. #30
    Registered User
    GearsMcGilf's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AL
    Posts
    5,822
    Rep Points
    585401234






    I'm not a racist, I just don't care for niggers, spics, or sand niggers. But in fairness, I'm the first one to admit that it's not their fault that they're colored, just as I didn't choose to be white; I was just lucky.

    Looks like we got some real nigger-lovers up in here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Racist Joke Thread
    By GearsMcGilf in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 06:30 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 06:44 PM
  3. I call this one " the racist coward."
    By TJ Cline in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 08:24 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 09:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->