• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The "You're a racist! No, YOU'RE a racist! NO, YOoOoOooou!" thread

Qwai Chang

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just so there is no misunder standing the roid rage and blacks and Hispanics who smoke weed and run around raping white pure women was a joke. My point was just like they used to say about weed how blacks and Mexicans who smoked it went crazy rapingn women. We now know it was bullshit propaganda for the government to tax it. Remember there was a tax card for growing and using weed. Same bs about aas. It is all propaganda. One day the truth will come out. Shit most countries u can go down to the pharmacy and get what u want. But in america you can't even go get real meds to help u when your sick you have to pay some pos dr 300 bucks for a 20 min visit then 10-100 in co pay for you antibiotics.. Anyway my point is made.

Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.

I gave up being natural Jan 6, 2006 7PM with my first injection of SuperTest 450 and never looked back.

Are you serious, rascist guy. That was what America used as an explanation of why pot should be illegalized back in the 20's. My comment had nothing to do with rascisim you indigent turd. maybe it is your inability to process the English language. Now if I said nigger that would have been rascist. But I did not and rascist I am not. You are just as dumb as BJG. Maybe you need a class on paragraph comprehension. I got nothing more to say to you. This thread should be called come join the rest of us ignorant fucks. Why is this world so full of uneducated people???????

/\ racist

Lol hahaha thanks bro. I just don't get how the hell he got rascisim out of my post I think he read the first few lines and wanted to be all high and mighty.

Are you serious, rascist guy. That was what America used as an explanation of why pot should be illegalized back in the 20's. My comment had nothing to do with rascisim you indigent turd. maybe it is your inability to process the English language. Now if I said nigger that would have been rascist. But I did not and rascist I am not. You are just as dumb as BJG. Maybe you need a class on paragraph comprehension. I got nothing more to say to you. This thread should be called come join the rest of us ignorant fucks. Why is this world so full of uneducated people???????

Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!

Your ranting is purely unnecessary and even though you write pretty well, YOU ARE A FUCKING RACIST!

I have never been complemented and degraded in such a manner in my life. I don't know if I should thank you or not.
Is my ranting unnecessary or unwarranted? Because I and I say " I " think it is warranted and necessary because of the fact that you have nimrods spewing complete nonsense in this thread. Which is only overtly apparent my BJG saying pin 50 mg a week of test for how ever long and your natural test will not shut down and there is no need for Pct. this guy will do more harm to a person just starting out in this game over someone who has been in it for a while and can give out correct information. And then there is you. Who lacks 5th grade paragraph comprehension levels. Who for some reason cannot read something written and understand what was intended. Maybe you spent your life as the butt end of rascist jokes. Or maybe they were not rascist joke but people making fun of your intellect level. Regardless for what it is worth I am not a rascist. Have a good day! CHAG!!!

I have never been complemented and degraded in such a manner in my life. I don't know if I should thank you or not.
Is my ranting unnecessary or unwarranted? Because I and I say " I " think it is warranted and necessary because of the fact that you have nimrods spewing complete nonsense in this thread. Which is only overtly apparent my BJG saying pin 50 mg a week of test for how ever long and your natural test will not shut down and there is no need for Pct. this guy will do more harm to a person just starting out in this game over someone who has been in it for a while and can give out correct information. And then there is you. Who lacks 5th grade paragraph comprehension levels. Who for some reason cannot read something written and understand what was intended. Maybe you spent your life as the butt end of rascist jokes. Or maybe they were not rascist joke but people making fun of your intellect level. Regardless for what it is worth I am not a rascist. Have a good day! CHAG!!!
i never said use 50mg of test for whatever long ..i said for a short time....

this guy is a stuid fuck, i used to neg him everyday, idk ho he got back green or why he is still on this site. hes such a worthless life
P.S. bjg i will now neg u everytime i see ur name just like i used to

In for daily negging of the blasphemist Jew.

Leave the "color card" out please even though you consider it a joke with such words makes you a racist.

negd, again when i recharge also!

a woman with cancer got paid out and called a tranny and ur spitting the dummy for skin color? grow some nutts dude!

ive read the "N" word more times in a day on here than ive heard in my 38 years on this planet!

a fucking racist in AG? much worse than being a tranny, a pedo, roid rager, rapist, woman basher, std spreader or ben and boss the cock posting living tripods that make up the this place!
i cant talk about what supaswole posts, i just keep saying to myself "find that happy place, happy place, happy place!"

giffed-hitler06.gif

:coffee:

Fuck off ya chink....:coffee:

That shit is to damn funny......

Does it make me a racist if I find this funny??????

If it does, so be it. It is funny. As well as the Hitler clip and Saddam...

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^^^ KAT is one funny mother fucker.. nice post CJ

Whats all this nigger love'n shit in here, white power! :D

That shit is to damn funny......

Does it make me a racist if I find this funny??????

If it does, so be it. It is funny. As well as the Hitler clip and Saddam...

Yes it does, racist.

Someone please blindfold this rice-eyed cunt :coffee:

Blow it out your gook-hole slope. Go fertilise your rice patty with last nights black water.

Yes it does, racist.

Someone please blindfold this rice-eyed cunt :coffee:

Well so be it then thecaptn has spoken... I am a full fledged racist..... So to all the niggers, chinks, and all you other fucks let it be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wave: :stirpot:

Well so be it then thecaptn has spoken... I am a full fledged racist..... So to all the niggers, chinks, and all you other fucks let it be known!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:wave: :stirpot:
:thumbs:

If you have hate in your heart, LET IT OUT.

Don't get me started on you fuckin wops around here.

I'm not a racist, I just don't care for niggers, spics, or sand niggers. But in fairness, I'm the first one to admit that it's not their fault that they're colored, just as I didn't choose to be white; I was just lucky.

Looks like we got some real nigger-lovers up in here!

Back