• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

My Depo Test Results TRT for me.

BigBadBen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for the past few months and have been dialing in the correct levels with blood tests.

This is 1.5ml of Depo Test(100mg/ml) pinned once every two weeks. Blood taken 10 days in.

I will now try splitting this dose up and pinning once per week to get a more even level.

This goes to show you do not need 300-400mg of test per week for proper TRT. I see this number being talked about and its such rubbish...bro science at its best. More is not better!

Attachments

• IMG_0335 [1024x768].JPG
    IMG_0335 [1024x768].JPG
    105 KB · Views: 57
Your levels convert to 624ng/nl. Pretty good for 10 days after your injection.

from google,

Fortunately, the conversion from nmol/L to ng/dl isn't that complicated.

You simply multiply by 29.

It's not a perfect conversion, as the number is really something like 28.843, but 29 is close enough for our purposes.

Your levels convert to 624ng/nl. Pretty good for 10 days after your injection.

from google,

Fortunately, the conversion from nmol/L to ng/dl isn't that complicated.

You simply multiply by 29.

It's not a perfect conversion, as the number is really something like 28.843, but 29 is close enough for our purposes.

Thanks bigmoe,

In Canada I guess they use a different measurment like speed signs ..... lol

My previous level was 991.0 with 2ml at the 7 day mark which is why he dropped me down.

Photo of Depo Test.
I'm getting bloods done on Monday maybe you can help me understand them?
My dr is going to go over them with me also. I'm on a blast right now but will be coming off soon. If I want trt should I pct? Or crash and get bloods done to ensure they are low?

My dr is going to go over them with me also. I'm on a blast right now but will be coming off soon. If I want trt should I pct? Or crash and get bloods done to ensure they are low?

My test levels were 169 when I was originally tested mind you I am 50 so my boys were not producing much anyway lol. To be honest I would think Heavy could answer your questions better cos he is young like you.... :)

Lol I bet he would like to hear that, the young part.
I will tho brother check your Pms:)

that is a good level, but obviously the ever 2 weeks wouldn't be optimal. I'd like to see your levels at 6 days if you're going to shoot once a week.

I have been on TRT for the past few months and have been dialing in the correct levels with blood tests.

This is 1.5ml of Depo Test(100mg/ml) pinned once every two weeks. Blood taken 10 days in.

I will now try splitting this dose up and pinning once per week to get a more even level.

This goes to show you do not need 300-400mg of test per week for proper TRT. I see this number being talked about and its such rubbish...bro science at its best. More is not better!

Who's sayin 300-400mg of test per wk is TRT? :hmmm:

If you are considering going on TRT then you should not PCT as you will be shut down from your blast...

Your bloodwork will show this if you get bloods a couple of wks after your last injection(s)..

IML Gear Cream!
that is a good level, but obviously the ever 2 weeks wouldn't be optimal. I'd like to see your levels at 6 days if you're going to shoot once a week.

My baseline was 169 before TRT.
200mg every two weeks tested 7 day in I was 992, my doc said that was too high, dropped my dose to 150mg every two weeks which now came in at 629 but that was 10 days in, 7 days would be higher of course. I will be pinning 80 mg once a week from now on to level things out. Thats the plan plus throw some HCG in per BigMoe's recommendation.

If you are really wanting that then you could crash them. I have low numbers and I am on HRT so when I come off cycle I dont crash them, but switch to test P for a few weeks to bring them down and then wait 5 days after last pin.

I'm getting tested monday but I'm looking for a big number. In a month or so I'm going to try and get a script. As the time gets closer ill try and get the right protocol together. Thanks guys.

Back