IronMag Research Chems

This is for all the old gear heads

Rep Points

This is for all the old gear heads

Does anyone remember steris from the 80's and early 90's? I read a question on another site asking,What was the best test you ever used and steris popped in my head Cyp. 200 after steris got busted for sellin more product out the back door than the front ,the only thing available was testosterona 200 from Brovel or tornel. Now this was back before the internet, when you had to be connected to score, especially in the northeast of country. and P.c.t. was something you only read in Dan Duchains underground steroid handbook. Getting back to the steris cyp 200 on 400mg a week I just freakin blew up bench went from 315 to 405 for 4 reps,1 assisted. and you paid 80$ to 100$ a bottle and didnt bat an eye. So lets hear from all you old gear heads.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Testerona 250 was my first and so far my favorite. I never have been able to reach my strength levels on any other test since then.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dan Duchaine....enough said
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Rep Points

Ttokyo deca and sus was my first cycle I paid 225 for 2 10ml vials and gained 30-35lbs in 70 days!!
    upjohn with the kangaroo on the box was the bomb also! They sure don't make them like that anymore.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I remember when I was 17 yr old and I went to TJ with a buddy. We picked up some ttokyo, dk 400, brovel, syd group, and SUS Redijects man I was shitting a brick coming back! So stupid....

Rep Points

Lol!! I brought back some drol and Clem a few years back. I thought I'd be fine til the x ray was busted and they searched bags by hand. Luckily I wrapped them in dirt drawers so they left them alone.

Rep Points

This is the newer gear son- let's jump back to the late 70s -Thanks-OD

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

Rep Points

Tell us OD I bet the gains were crazy!!

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

yeah, I want to hear what OD has to say. I bet he has a ton of gear stories plus its almost bedtime and I like stories before bed, lol

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lol.. Thinking back to redijects and reforvit
    The comments, ideas & experiences expressed on this forum are based on purely fictional research done on gigantic lab rats

Rep Points

Is OK- the old man would bore you guys to tears. Lots of Dbol- primo( good primo) . Mostly Mex gear we nabbed south of the border-or guys had at Venice.Seems like gear ( especially Dbol) was MUCH stronger. Probably just good old times type of memory. I still remember the first time I saw a guy get gear on the internet !! Was like WTF is that all about !!! Now-I see these kids that want to know where their pack is at after like 10 days !! LOL or-better yet- they want a coupon code ( WTF is that ). You guys have got it made- shit we pinned with like 18 s back then-----naw I am just fuckin with ya !! Carry on guys-didn't mean to mess up thread. Thanks-OD
    Oh yeah- also the Mex whores at the ole Blue Fox were HOT !! Real sluts-and the worse you got was the clap and crabs. Now-you get some fucked up shit !! OK-I am done

[IMG]http://www.***********/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Disclaimer.png[/IMG]

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Is OK- the old man would bore you guys to tears. Lots of Dbol- primo( good primo) . Mostly Mex gear we nabbed south of the border-or guys had at Venice.Seems like gear ( especially Dbol) was MUCH stronger. Probably just good old times type of memory. I still remember the first time I saw a guy get gear on the internet !! Was like WTF is that all about !!! Now-I see these kids that want to know where their pack is at after like 10 days !! LOL or-better yet- they want a coupon code ( WTF is that ). You guys have got it made- shit we pinned with like 18 s back then-----naw I am just fuckin with ya !! Carry on guys-didn't mean to mess up thread. Thanks-OD
    Oh yeah- also the Mex whores at the ole Blue Fox were HOT !! Real sluts-and the worse you got was the clap and crabs. Now-you get some fucked up shit !! OK-I am done
    ~RaZr~ is a fictional character. Everything stated is of "hypothetical" ideation and not to be taken seriously!

Rep Points

is ok- the old man would bore you guys to tears. Lots of dbol- primo( good primo) . Mostly mex gear we nabbed south of the border-or guys had at venice.seems like gear ( especially dbol) was much stronger. Probably just good old times type of memory. I still remember the first time i saw a guy get gear on the internet !! Was like wtf is that all about !!! Now-i see these kids that want to know where their pack is at after like 10 days !! Lol or-better yet- they want a coupon code ( wtf is that ). You guys have got it made- shit we pinned with like 18 s back then-----naw i am just fuckin with ya !! Carry on guys-didn't mean to mess up thread. Thanks-od
    oh yeah- also the mex whores at the ole blue fox were hot !! Real sluts-and the worse you got was the clap and crabs. Now-you get some fucked up shit !! Ok-i am done

more more!

Rep Points

I feel like I'm doing somthing stupid since I only have a few posts here, but anything human grade at a U.S. pharmacy.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

ahhh, the good ol days! weekly trips to Nogales.......

Rep Points

more!

Rep Points

wow I forgot about the mexican redi-ject sust 2 in a pack. good money too.