• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Geneza Pharm Test E / Deca test results

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I ran this cycle last year in August. This forum section was not around, so I thought I'd post it up again.

Week 1-12 600mg Test E / week.
Week 1-10 400mg Deca / week.
Week 1-4 40mg Dbol 40mg/day

Blood test was 8 weeks into the cycle. All products were GP.

4DwPv.jpg

Nice! :winkfinger:

I've had a cycles worth of Geneza gear sitting around for a long time now; I'll have to use it up one of these days lol.

can't see the results. type them in

BEFORE:
Testosterone Free - 139.7 ( 35.0-155.0 )
Testosterone Total - 602 ( 250 - 1100 )

AFTER:
Testosterone Free - 1414.7 ( 35.0 - 155.0 )
Testosterone Total - 4477 ( 250 - 1100 )

I ran this cycle last year in August. This forum section was not around, so I thought I'd post it up again.

4DwPv.jpg

Bro what lab is this I really want a lab like this that gives test numbers past 1500 most places I see won't give the numbers past 1500

I get my blood work done through my insurance. I used to go make an appt. with my doc and come up with some bs reason like "im feeling lethargic and my libido is down, blah blah.." then she would order the labs and I'd go get drawn.

I see a ton of people use Labcorp, sucks it costs 50 bucks and wont give you over 1500. Bro, if you've got insurance, make an appt with your doc, and just simply ask for a lipid panel and Test free and total(dont come up w/ bs like I did). I was nervous at first, trust me, lol. She was actually very happy I was getting blood work done. The best part is, She said I can just call the office and request what labs I want. She'll review and approve them. Then all I do is walk right into the lab and get drawn, costs me 0 dollars.

how old are you? Your natural test level's are very good, especially free T. Would like to see your labs 6 weeks after PCT?

how old are you? Your natural test level's are very good, especially free T. Would like to see your labs 6 weeks after PCT?

I was 26 at the time of the cycle, and I just turned 27, 3 days ago. I didn't wait 6 weeks after PCT, I think I only waited 2, but here is what I got:

4TX7M.jpg

its low, but still in normal range, which is good. I never got that depressed feeling, or low libido. Next cycle I plan on running more blood work

Last edited:
BEFORE:
Testosterone Free - 139.7 ( 35.0-155.0 )
Testosterone Total - 602 ( 250 - 1100 )

AFTER:
Testosterone Free - 1414.7 ( 35.0 - 155.0 )
Testosterone Total - 4477 ( 250 - 1100 )
Damn.....those are some great results:clapping:

Thanks for sharing

IML Gear Cream!
Great results and awesome info.. before, during and after. Great lab thread! Thanks bro.

For those of you wondering - Quest Diagnostics does not set a limit on Total Test results. That is, mine was 2,206 last year. The limit of 1,500 some labs have in palce is ridiculous. Patients want the damn #. ">1,500" leaves it much too wide open....

For those of you wondering - Quest Diagnostics does not set a limit on Total Test results. That is, mine was 2,206 last year. The limit of 1,500 some labs have in palce is ridiculous. Patients want the damn #. ">1,500" leaves it much too wide open....

Thanks bro but I'm lost on how to get a Testosterone test on this site or the cost!

I have never heard problems with the results of Geneza.

Does your bottles say genPHARMA diagnostics on them?!?! Trying to find if is same lab or not!

OP you going to get blood work befor eyour next cycle?

4DwPv.jpg
Hello, I pin 1cc/250mg GP TEST E 250 weekly and my dr did my bloodwork and total test was 1,200. What made your FREE testosterone so much higher in the AFTER part? Just being APPROX., what would say my FREE TEST is at? Just a close guess as I know there are many factors that are involved.
Thanks! Let me know!

Back