• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dorian Yates

Thanks for posting this Curt, Dorian is the man. My favorite bodybuilder of all time.

GREATEST OF ALL TIME ....nuff said

Awesome vids! Not only was Dorian one of the most influential BBs ever he was and still is a great intellect when it come to training. I have always incorperated alot of his training philosophies since I began bodybuilding. Which was a long time ago. lol. Thanks for posting Curt James

The video of Chris Cormier training with Dorian and then puking is hardcore...

Those black and whites of Dorian are my fave ever pics. He is the working class hero. Love his gym and his workouts are legendary.

What can be said about the man that hasn't already been said. What he was able to do in his era was well before his time. People questioned his methods just as much then as they do now but I doubt there is anyone else on the planet that is as knowledgeable about bodybuilding as he is. Whenever I feel I need some motivation I'll que up blood and guts on youtube and instantly I'm ready to go.

incredible genetics. in other videos he's said he only used to lift weights 3 hours a week while his competitors were doing 2 hours a day

Back