• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
thanks murf, like i said. I will give it 2 weeks and up it a little too (what do i have to lose), if nothing i will get blood done, i just feel like time is very important right now cause i am in cycle.

I completely understand your frustration, some guys can come across as not trusting of you, but there really is an easy way to take care of this. If you do a blood test and it comes back suggesting there is something wrong with the gear, Z will take care of you like he always has. Going off of "feeling," sides, or results is a very unscientific way of determining if gear is good or not, and without bloodwork, people are going to doubt you. Especially, when everyone else loves it. I'm not suggesting anything malicious is occurring, just giving you a real easy to find out what the problem is.

I completely understand your frustration, some guys can come across as not trusting of you, but there really is an easy way to take care of this. If you do a blood test and it comes back suggesting there is something wrong with the gear, Z will take care of you like he always has. Going off of "feeling," sides, or results is a very unscientific way of determining if gear is good or not, and without bloodwork, people are going to doubt you. Especially, when everyone else loves it. I'm not suggesting anything malicious is occurring, just giving you a real easy to find out what the problem is.

agree bro, 2 weeks.. just wish the man himself would reach out. I appreciate the concerns of the people who have given the honest feedback. I am a pretty easy going guy, very black and white, all this getting my levels tested shit is extra work and i understand what everyone is saying. I dont want anything free and i dont want to use anyone else, just pure concern with this product "EP TEST E, batch 11052011-20152015"

another thing, people dont have to trust me, i am the one looking for answers not trust. Z is the one who relys on trust, and i do trust him

I understand Mac I'm not bashing at all I am sure u know what good test is like its just hard w out seeing numbers guys are always going to b skeptical but I no if your blood work came back bad z would make it right in a heart beat it just makes it a little easier and I respect the way u came at this your not bashing z just asking for help

mine is the 11052011-20152015 stuff, i dont know if its new or old, but it is not doing the job.

its new

my friend confirmed exp as 2015?......................hes in love with it at week 3

you sure your eating right?

low class shit here. This board has really turned into shit. Vanessb,repo, Ordawg, and onthetopgame are straight but you people are clowns, talking shit. I got a concern and u rookies wanna insult.

LOL...rookies.. :thumb:

My man...only real way to find out is if you do bloodwork and you clearly said you do not want to do that...

Plus if you do blood work on the EP test e and post up the results then you have a better complaint to back you going back to Z...

And you'll be doing a huge favor for the rest of the community to see if the gear is a fail...but what do I know...I'm just a rookie... ;)

what exactly does the OP want? If you dont have bloods done to back up your claim then what should Z or his team do? Not being a dick, this is an honest question.

LOL...rookies.. :thumb:

My man...only real way to find out is if you do bloodwork and you clearly said you do not want to do that...

Plus if you do blood work on the EP test e and post up the results then you have a better complaint to back you going back to Z...

And you'll be doing a huge favor for the rest of the community to see if the gear is a fail...but what do I know...I'm just a rookie... ;)

rookie comment was made at people talking like a bunch of classless fucks when i was trying to respectfully find out what was going on with my EP test e , read everything i wrote.. I will do lab tests in 2 weeks if nothing is noticed in gains.

and Omega, I am eating and doing everything right. I cannot speak for my buddy and his EP but for me i will say i feel nothing and have noticed a decline since switching from zline test e to the EP test e. I feel like a broken record now.

I do thank everyone who is shedding light into this post btw.

rookie comment was made at people talking like a bunch of classless fucks when i was trying to respectfully find out what was going on with my EP test e , read everything i wrote.. I will do lab tests in 2 weeks if nothing is noticed in gains.

and Omega, I am eating and doing everything right. I cannot speak for my buddy and his EP but for me i will say i feel nothing and have noticed a decline since switching from zline test e to the EP test e. I feel like a broken record now.

I do thank everyone who is shedding light into this post btw.

OK guys. First off-the OP is out of protocol but is OK.Contact me direct .I have been busy all morning or I would have reached out-but sometimes I need at east 24 hrs.Keep hitting it-and " yes" I will need bloodtest but rest assured if something is wrong we will take care of everything. Guys need to remember that gear is made in LARGE batches. So-if we do have a bad batch -it would be hundreds of guys complaing. No matter-I know the OP and he needs to drop me a PM- and I wil do my best to address his issues. Thanks to all for input-OD

IML Gear Cream!
i am not bitching, i am being honest as you can see from previous posts always regarding Z. He is great and i am in no way saying that he would EVER screw anyone, my situation is urgent and i am more confused then anything. I will be the first to say that Z's products are some of the best out there and his service is great. Please dont use that "bitching" line with me, like i said "what i need is a quick solution or explanation on what is going on." I just dont wanna have to put a rush order in with someone else for teste so i can carry on with this cycle.

Sorry bro if I came out strong.We want your business,but there has been alot of ppl trying to reverse scam z lately with all the backup orders.I can assure you the test is top notch stuff.Like I said it's only been 5 week's usually when the ethnate ester kicks in.Give it a few more week's and if you continue to have problems have yourself tested.

It doesn't take 4 or 5 weeks bro cuz he switched over meaning he was running z line for sometime

PM OD please.

wen did u order the EP? was it domestic or international? just wondering

Compasion could be needed here I think. It's not fun for anyone of us that you feel this way. If it were me I would look to go thru the proper channels of authority, and get blood work done. Other wise I believe you should slow down and wait for things to happen. If you are so determined then do all you can with thought of who should I be speaking with is how I feel. Then there is the old saying of (you get what you get, and don't throw a fit) Life is good and a blessing to me.

2 local guys I know who get from Z are going to email me tonight that they have this batch of 11052011-20152015 or not I will let you guys know what they say

Compasion could be needed here I think. It's not fun for anyone of us that you feel this way. If it were me I would look to go thru the proper channels of authority, and get blood work done. Other wise I believe you should slow down and wait for things to happen. If you are so determined then do all you can with thought of who should I be speaking with is how I feel. Then there is the old saying of (you get what you get, and don't throw a fit) Life is good and a blessing to me.

I agree with you 100 %, life is a blessing.

Bro I just got the Texts ( Not email) and they are indeed 11052011-20152015 exp 2015 with soldi black writingthese are two guys who have been OFF for a year or more and just hpped on Z;s Test like you and just running a mere 400-500 a week and both said by week 3 they felt it, and have HAD to add weight inexplicable to all liftsAnyone reading this I give you MY WORD im not lying, I think I might be able to get one of them to post if I have tooI rushed to do this so people dont freak out, I have been on this lot, but did not want to use just myself since Im a rep Also to the thread starter Im not trying to say anything against you, im just adding my 2 cents :) based on 3 people who after using the same lot #Ill even take a pic of my bottle if I have too lol, but I dont want too. since pic sites I feel are not safe, but again if I have too I will

Wait

so z line was ok and the you swiched to EP and it was when your results started to drop down and you felt nothing ?

that's how I understand your post......... well it might be funny but z-line and EP line both have the same juice in it .....................
hmmmm

z.

i am not bitching, i am being honest as you can see from previous posts always regarding Z. He is great and i am in no way saying that he would EVER screw anyone, my situation is urgent and i am more confused then anything. I will be the first to say that Z's products are some of the best out there and his service is great. Please dont use that "bitching" line with me, like i said "what i need is a quick solution or explanation on what is going on." I just dont wanna have to put a rush order in with someone else for teste so i can carry on with this cycle.

As other had said, you need to get blood work done, its not that expensive. A feeling does not mean much bro, without blood work it is impossible for someone to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back