• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

dissapointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

macaronitony

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i been taking zline test e for 5 weeks and then switched over to EP test e and let me say major differance. I feel like shit and i am not happy with this product, my buddy also been taking the ep test e but only longer and hasnt noticed a thing, he is on week 7 or 8. WTF is going on? i have ALWAYS respected Z and his service, Z is the man but what the hell is this? I am not taking blood test, what i need is a quick solution or explanation on what is going on. The zline is great but this EP is not good at all. I know others have made these statements but is must be true. Z and his peeps are stand up bros but this isnt normal. I am mid cycle and dont wanna have to halt midway through and switch to a different lab. Help out please.

I need to be contacted fast!

Attachments

• teste.PNG
    teste.PNG
    224.2 KB · Views: 40
I'm going go out on a limb and say you are the same member from steroidoligy...bitching.For one thing ethanate ester takes about 4-5 weeks to start seeing results.If you are unpleased please follow proper protocol,and submit blood test.The ep line has been great to me and everyone I know using.Thanks!

i am not bitching, i am being honest as you can see from previous posts always regarding Z. He is great and i am in no way saying that he would EVER screw anyone, my situation is urgent and i am more confused then anything. I will be the first to say that Z's products are some of the best out there and his service is great. Please dont use that "bitching" line with me, like i said "what i need is a quick solution or explanation on what is going on." I just dont wanna have to put a rush order in with someone else for teste so i can carry on with this cycle.

also i am not fucking around with a blood test, i have done plenty of test in the past and would be a spokes person for Zline test E. The other person on ology is not me, i have made comments there and i know who your talking about, but i would never call uncle out the way some people are doing it. I am just in a CURRENT shitty situation.

thanks

I know there drols,dbol and tren enath same line are off the hook.Im always depressed till i lowered the dose and have tren couph none stop.this line is great.

also i am not fucking around with a blood test, i have done plenty of test in the past and would be a spokes person for Zline test E. The other person on ology is not me, i have made comments there and i know who your talking about, but i would never call uncle out the way some people are doing it. I am just in a CURRENT shitty situation.

thanks

Negged...

Your estrogen is too high gauging from your post.. :lol:

everyone can bash me all they want, i am not looking for shit, Just an explanation. talk your shit to me, i have done plenty of z with nothing bad to say. MY estro is fine, not an issue. This is what it is. Fuck the points and the shit talking, i will not talk shit into a computer.

everyone can bash me all they want, i am not looking for shit, Just an explanation. talk your shit to me, i have done plenty of z with nothing bad to say. MY estro is fine, not an issue. This is what it is. Fuck the points and the shit talking, i will not talk shit into a computer.

Why?

Shit spews thru your head everytime your heartbeats..

Your estrogen is too high gauging from your post.. :lol:

I bet he has bitch tits as well...

IML Gear Cream!

Hey brother.. not trying to bash you.. but you say your estro is fine,however, you haven't had bloodwork done?? There are a bunch of factors that could be coming in to play, and without the bloodwork, there's not a whole lot that anyone can do for you.

What AI are you running, what dose, and what protocol?

low class shit here. This board has really turned into shit. Vanessb,repo, Ordawg, and onthetopgame are straight but you people are clowns, talking shit. I got a concern and u rookies wanna insult.

Hey brother.. not trying to bash you.. but you say your estro is fine,however, you haven't had bloodwork done?? There are a bunch of factors that could be coming in to play, and without the bloodwork, there's not a whole lot that anyone can do for you.

What AI are you running, what dose, and what protocol?

adex .5 eod... like i said Zline was g2g and ep is NOT packing any punc

my other bro is taking ep prop and loving it, i am not bashing so all you defensive members shouldnt let this post turn to shit

i will give it 2 more weeks, i dont wanna be a villian on this site, it sucks that some of the members wanna turn this into a shit show.
If I dont feel anything in 2 weeks then i get the blood test.. i bet i still have some elevated levels from the zline. I have a real feeling that this test e could be a bad batch

also, i ordered more then EP teste, i got eq and test base.. i am only concerned about whats in me now and thats EP test e. I dont need anyone to explain how good EPs testc or tren etc... is, i know EP is good, just this batch.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I have used Z in the past, and I have great results. So Im not bashing, but why if someone has a probelm with the product they receive right alway everyone starts bashing him...He said the Zline was good. He had a probelm with Ep.

my friend used the EP test E a few months back and had no results, switched labs and the results rolled in, so I am pretty sure its just fairly under dosed.

the bashing is very childish. Dudes need to relax... I am a Z supporter and have a concern, I have an issue and want it addressed by someone who has honest knowledge.

Just had a freind use it and Loves it, and it the new stuff, I have not run it yet, but am sure my freind it happy with it, not saying that cus Im a "rep" either

BLood work is the only way to get your answer bro I'll b testing the ep test e shortly but bloodwork is never a waste of time u can't criticize till its on paper

mine is the 11052011-20152015 stuff, i dont know if its new or old, but it is not doing the job.

BLood work is the only way to get your answer bro I'll b testing the ep test e shortly but bloodwork is never a waste of time u can't criticize till its on paper

Visious, you have helped me in the past and i respect your views, but of coarse i could criticize how i feel, when i say "Z is the man" nobody seems to say "well since its not in writting we cant take your Z comment because your view is not on paper"...

I am saying how i feel and i have done test e, zline test which was g2g.. I will just wait and see, but my buddy is almost on week 8 and hasnt gained shit.. he gave up, but i wont

The bashing is not kool,,,The guy has legitimate problem . He dont need to be bashed But it will be impossible for the Z reps to help ya without bloodwork done ...I believe ya and even if they do too the bloodwork is needed to provide a solution to the problem ...Its still a business bro even if it is an illegal one . Sry for your problem bro ...I am a Z man myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back