• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Uncle Z HGH is genuine~my apology

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over the last four months I have spent considerable time reading the literature in regards to rhGH serum testing. I have now had 6 serum tests to verify Uncle Z's GH and to determine my own baseline response to US pharmacy HGH. It is absolutely clear from my own testing that the February and March batches of Uncle Z GH are genuine and contain high amounts of GH. I honestly had my doubts but continued testing anyway. After the latest results I received today I no longer question the growth hormone from Uncle Z.

During this journey I have learned a ton about GH serum testing. I learned I'm a low responder to GH. Because of my low response I kept thinking the February and March GH was under dosed but now I know that to be false. I purchased US pharmacy GH from my doctor on Monday and tested this known properly dosed GH on myself. The results today put my serum levels at exactly 19.7 ng/mL. This is close to the February Uncle Z GH results of 17.9. I have been pursuing this because of a bad batch that came out in December that resulted in a recall. The December batch was in fact bad however since the recall the Uncle Z GH has been very high quality.

I publicly apologize to Uncle Z and Ordawg1 for not believing them. They told me the GH from February and March was correct but since my labs came back lower than normal I assumed the GH to be under dosed. Other members had higher values than me and my US pharmacy results were lower than normal so I know for a fact that I'm a low responder to rhGH. I'm sorry for not believing them and at the same time very happy that our community has high quality GH available at a fair price.

Please forgive me for my error.

Thanks

~heavy

A man takes responsibility for what he says, he owns up. You've done that and more. You again have reinforced my respect for you.

Thumbs up for HEavy and being smart enough to test with real HGH as a base ... sweeet

Heavy....It takes a big man to admit when they are wrong. Very stand up thing to do brotha. Thanks for sharing this info with the rest of us.

How is Z-team going to test every batch thtey get from the Chinese kneegros

Be honest. How much free HGH were you offered for this mea culpa? :coffee:

Thank you heavy, very stand up thing to do

Heavy is always a class act :)

I share at least an equal amount of responsibility. Heavy and I discussed this in detail and agreed on the numbers. There is much more variation in the scores than we realized; it just took some more testing to see it.
The positive thing is that we know more about hgh than we did, and I'm sure this will continue to be a work in progress.
My apologies

IML Gear Cream!
I share at least an equal amount of responsibility. Heavy and I discussed this in detail and agreed on the numbers. There is much more variation in the scores than we realized; it just took some more testing to see it.
The positive thing is that we know more about hgh than we did, and I'm sure this will continue to be a work in progress.
My apologies

As with Heavy, you stepped up and took responsibility for your words and actions. Another good example of being a man. Much respect to you my friend.

Thanks heavy much respect, as always well respected

Last edited:
No apology needed. As far as I an concerned-you are a huge asset -and more important to me-a good friend- and that says a bunch to me-Thanks-OD

Thanks for the update and as always thanks for your contributions to the board

Heavy

thanks for this post - I trully believe that it wasn't your intention to bash my HGH ;) and I'm happy to see this apology !!

I truly believed in my Chinese supplier and well couldn't believe that he want to screw me - he eaarns too much with me and he had too much to loose

BUT

at the same time I want to say that HGH was sent to proper lab for testing
along with my current supplier I sent HGH from other two - so as soon as I will have this results I will post them here :)

but now I'm 99% sure that results will be far much better than I expect :D

z.

Heavy

thanks for this post - I trully believe that it wasn't your intention to bash my HGH ;) and I'm happy to see this apology !!

I truly believed in my Chinese supplier and well couldn't believe that he want to screw me - he eaarns too much with me and he had too much to loose

BUT

at the same time I want to say that HGH was sent to proper lab for testing
along with my current supplier I sent HGH from other two - so as soon as I will have this results I will post them here :)

but now I'm 99% sure that results will be far much better than I expect :D

z.

Z-we will all look forward to mass spec results. To my knowledge- no other source has ever gone to this extent to bring quality products-Thanks-OD

^^^^^ Very True. I cant see any other source going through this scrutiny and not running from it > Z has to be the most reputable Man in the business by far

How is Z-team going to test every batch thtey get from the Chinese kneegros

The testing will continue.

We now have a good baseline comparison to work with which will result in more accurate feedback. I have done many labs in my life on steroids but only half a dozen on rhGH. I want to continue to pursue GH testing and OD, exphys88 and I are continuing to collect the data. I'm also in contact with the rhGH testing leader at Pro Muscle and another vet at Steroidology. The more feedback we get the better. Interestingly the day I found out I was a low responder a 10 year vet on Pro Muscle also received his lab reports on US pharm GH and found out he was too. We are learning and discovering at the same time. For me this journey into scientific discovery is very exciting and I know it's exciting for many others as well so the testing will go on.

I have a vision that all members will be empowered to know what they are taking is real and GH serum testing although crude gives us a powerful tool to know that. Obviously Mass Spectrometry is way more accurate but most people do not have access to the equipment not to mention it's very expensive to get Mass Spec test results. However the Z GH will be tested using Mass Spectrometry as well.

Anyway, I look forward to more results. I'm confident that Z is doing EVERYTHING to get us quality rhGH as I'm seeing the man go to great lengths to ensure quality control.

Z and OD have earned my respect.

~heavy

Honesty in this game is hard to find. We're all very fortunate to have Heavy covering our backs and a legit sponsor like Z.

Honesty in this game is hard to find. We're all very fortunate to have Heavy covering our backs and a legit sponsor like Z.

^^^ well said......Heavy makes all of us go to task. Believe me-there has been times when I wanted to toss my hands in the air and just say " what about the other sponsors" ?? But I knew Heavy would always be fair and if we stayed on task other sponsors would have to step up to the plate also. We are now seeing other sites join in this endeavor to make sure all you guys & gals are getting good solid gear. There will be even more bumps in the road-but the days of bro science are far behind us .This can only happen if we all join together and work hard. A BIG thanks to Heavy and Z for all the hard work-Thanks-OD

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ well said......Heavy makes all of us go to task. Believe me-there has been times when I wanted to toss my hands in the air and just say " what about the other sponsors" ?? But I knew Heavy would always be fair and if we stayed on task other sponsors would have to step up to the plate also. We are now seeing other sites join in this endeavor to make sure all you guys & gals are getting good solid gear. There will be even more bumps in the road-but the days of bro science are far behind us .This can only happen if we all join together and work hard. A BIG thanks to Heavy and Z for all the hard work-Thanks-OD

The cream always rises to the top! :thumb:

Looking forward to the next run, with you guys. Thanks Heavy for putting my confidence back into Z, IM is very lucky to have you as a rep.

Back