IronMag Research Chems


cycle stack advice

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    washington State
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    1976053

    cycle stack advice






    this is my next cycle im going to try lemme know what you think.
    last cycle was 12 weeks long and it was 250-300 mgs of Test E with 1 CC of Deca every 7 days.
    going to do very similar stack without boring you with exact mgs of last stack or this one i want to tweak it with Test propinate.
    instead of going every 7 days with Test E was going to hit Test propinate on day 5 two days before i inject with Test E to keep Test lvls normal without the drop off after day 4 from Test E levels going down.

    all i want to know is is this a good idea and will it keep test levels more normal then stretching every 7 days with Test E. will buffering at day 5 with Test prop keep levels more normal.
    approx inj levels are 300 mgs a week of Test E.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    grotto72's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    81
    Rep Points
    3196357

    just split ur test e dose into 2xweek.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Quote Originally Posted by pkstylez View Post
    this is my next cycle im going to try lemme know what you think.
    last cycle was 12 weeks long and it was 250-300 mgs of Test E with 1 CC of Deca every 7 days.
    going to do very similar stack without boring you with exact mgs of last stack or this one i want to tweak it with Test propinate.
    instead of going every 7 days with Test E was going to hit Test propinate on day 5 two days before i inject with Test E to keep Test lvls normal without the drop off after day 4 from Test E levels going down.

    all i want to know is is this a good idea and will it keep test levels more normal then stretching every 7 days with Test E. will buffering at day 5 with Test prop keep levels more normal.
    approx inj levels are 300 mgs a week of Test E.
    Test prop takes 5-7 days to kick in so you should be fine. However your going to have to pin ed or eod to maintain healthy levels my brother. With injecting the test e in conjunction will help you bridge into your test prop without test levels dropping.
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222

    Split your test e dose to 2x per wk if you want to keep your levels more stable.. Inject Monday and Friday.


  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    washington State
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    1976053

    i can split the Test E as well, problem is i have alot of Test Prop that i picked up at a good price but im not gonna Pin ed or eod simply too much sticking if you know what i mean. i was mainly more curious if the Test p, since it is a fast acting in and out test would be ok to add to the existing cycle of Test E and Deca Every 7 days. just made sense in my head that since Test P is dead in about 2-3 days completely in your system i figured it would level the peaks and valleys of Test even though they are different flavors of Test they should still work the same.

    if im not mistaking i think Test E and Test P are two of the 4 tests in the Sustanon 250 blend.s

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    washington State
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    1976053

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    Test prop takes 5-7 days to kick in so you should be fine. However your going to have to pin ed or eod to maintain healthy levels my brother. With injecting the test e in conjunction will help you bridge into your test prop without test levels dropping.
    i thought Test Prop was a 2-3 days active life which is why people had to Pin ed or eod

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    516
    Rep Points
    21156996

    If you are not inclined to pin test p eod then save it. Get yourself more test e and pin it twice a week as others have already stated. You might decide to use it down the road.

    I understand what you were trying to accomplish but you are over complicating things just to maintain blood concentration levels which you could do much easier with split doses of test e.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    washington State
    Posts
    42
    Rep Points
    1976053

    fair enough, i just didnt want it to go to waste since i alrady have it. what is the standard shelf life of test, my stuff says OCT 2013 but not sure if that is accurate or not

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Pittsburgh63's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ironmagazineforums.com
    Posts
    4,289
    Rep Points
    358181222






    Quote Originally Posted by pkstylez View Post
    fair enough, i just didnt want it to go to waste since i alrady have it. what is the standard shelf life of test, my stuff says OCT 2013 but not sure if that is accurate or not
    Keep it out of direct sunlight in a cool place.. like a closet or a drawer and it'll stay good for years brother.


Similar Threads

  1. need a little pro advice with this stack
    By jjbow in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-27-2011, 10:15 PM
  2. Any advice on this Stack?
    By jaybonejbne in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:16 AM
  3. HGH, AS stack advice
    By YorkKnight in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 02:26 PM
  4. PH stack advice
    By Tha Don in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-10-2004, 05:17 PM
  5. advice on a stack
    By Elipika in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-15-2004, 01:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->