• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cycle stack advice

pkstylez

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is my next cycle im going to try lemme know what you think.
last cycle was 12 weeks long and it was 250-300 mgs of Test E with 1 CC of Deca every 7 days.
going to do very similar stack without boring you with exact mgs of last stack or this one i want to tweak it with Test propinate.
instead of going every 7 days with Test E was going to hit Test propinate on day 5 two days before i inject with Test E to keep Test lvls normal without the drop off after day 4 from Test E levels going down.

all i want to know is is this a good idea and will it keep test levels more normal then stretching every 7 days with Test E. will buffering at day 5 with Test prop keep levels more normal.
approx inj levels are 300 mgs a week of Test E.

this is my next cycle im going to try lemme know what you think.
last cycle was 12 weeks long and it was 250-300 mgs of Test E with 1 CC of Deca every 7 days.
going to do very similar stack without boring you with exact mgs of last stack or this one i want to tweak it with Test propinate.
instead of going every 7 days with Test E was going to hit Test propinate on day 5 two days before i inject with Test E to keep Test lvls normal without the drop off after day 4 from Test E levels going down.

all i want to know is is this a good idea and will it keep test levels more normal then stretching every 7 days with Test E. will buffering at day 5 with Test prop keep levels more normal.
approx inj levels are 300 mgs a week of Test E.

Test prop takes 5-7 days to kick in so you should be fine. However your going to have to pin ed or eod to maintain healthy levels my brother. With injecting the test e in conjunction will help you bridge into your test prop without test levels dropping.

i can split the Test E as well, problem is i have alot of Test Prop that i picked up at a good price but im not gonna Pin ed or eod simply too much sticking if you know what i mean. i was mainly more curious if the Test p, since it is a fast acting in and out test would be ok to add to the existing cycle of Test E and Deca Every 7 days. just made sense in my head that since Test P is dead in about 2-3 days completely in your system i figured it would level the peaks and valleys of Test even though they are different flavors of Test they should still work the same.

if im not mistaking i think Test E and Test P are two of the 4 tests in the Sustanon 250 blend.s

Test prop takes 5-7 days to kick in so you should be fine. However your going to have to pin ed or eod to maintain healthy levels my brother. With injecting the test e in conjunction will help you bridge into your test prop without test levels dropping.

i thought Test Prop was a 2-3 days active life which is why people had to Pin ed or eod

If you are not inclined to pin test p eod then save it. Get yourself more test e and pin it twice a week as others have already stated. You might decide to use it down the road.

I understand what you were trying to accomplish but you are over complicating things just to maintain blood concentration levels which you could do much easier with split doses of test e.

fair enough, i just didnt want it to go to waste since i alrady have it. what is the standard shelf life of test, my stuff says OCT 2013 but not sure if that is accurate or not

fair enough, i just didnt want it to go to waste since i alrady have it. what is the standard shelf life of test, my stuff says OCT 2013 but not sure if that is accurate or not

Keep it out of direct sunlight in a cool place.. like a closet or a drawer and it'll stay good for years brother.

Back