• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Got PAID?

Blieb

w00t!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Over a year ago ... my paycheck bounced.

Everyone pointed fingers (bank, bank, boss) ... saying nothing was wrong. Yet I had no money ... finally it got settled, and I got the bucks.

On Monday ... my truck died (battery). Tuesday, my balance was negative. :eek: :eek: :eek: Bounced paycheck.

So I went to my bank, got a printout, went to his bank, got a signed note of NSF ... then went to work, he was gone ... so I went home and came back a couple hours later. He already knew. Said some check HE got bounced (whatever) and it screwed up our stuff. 4 of 6 got their money. Where was mine and this other dudes!?

So he gave me a new check. I went to his bank to cash it ... for quick replentishment. And they wouldn't cash it!!! They said come back in the AM. So yesterday morning ... I went there first thing. They said NSF AGAIN. Well now I was reallllyyy pissed.

So I talked to the boss, and he said I could deposit it ... and I was like uhm, no. So he got me cash ... from a personal account (different bank name on the envelope). I put it in.

Funny thing is ... my overdraft was already hit for $500 (rent check cleared). So I paid that back first thing. Then something about how the cash didn't show up "for real" in the account, just in theory ... my OD hit again for $600 to pay the $500 ... @@

Whatta couple days!

I hope he doesn't think any work was getting done :D

Also, FYI ... I'm basically one of 2 backbone components to the company. If I walked out right now, I'd give them about 2 months before everything fell apart, no joke.

**end rant**

Might be time to look for a new job, sounds like things already be falling apart.

WT Hell! I would've went ballistic! Actually I did go ballistic this Friday at the bank that our company uses and they told me that I have to wait until Monday! So I called my boss and said, what's going on??

Anyway, all the while the bank was telling me how great they are and that I should open an account with them.

Here's the scenario

Our company uses: BANK OF AMERICA
I went to a BANK OF AMERICA

I said to them, "how hard is it to see if the company has the funds available??"

They said, the company has more than plenty...

So I said, "that is RETARDED! Thanks for being dumb and waste my time successfully!"

don't join the military...you could get a 'no pay due' unexpectedly...and take up to a month or more to get it 'back'!

it never happened to us...but I saw it happen a lot to some others.

Back