• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1st Cycle in AFG

JMedic79

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
32 y/o
6'1"
190 lbs
~15% BF

Can't really track macros that well as I eat what is given to me. I basically have a philosophy of eat a lot of whatever is the healthiest with lots of oatmeal, tuna, brown rice and protein shakes when the DFAC fails me.

Lifting plan is 4 weeks of BGB followed by 5 weeks of 5/3/1/.

Cycle:
Weeks 1-10 DP Sus 350 @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-2, 7-12 Stanzolol (oral) 50mg daily
Weeks 3-12 HCG 250 IU twice weekly
PCT nolva or clomid (have both, will try nolva first because the whole clomid tracer thing just won't work outside the wire)

First pin was about 20 minutes ago.

Feel free to comment, but don't be a douche bag about it.

Back, Bi's

Pullups x 4 sets
Bent over rows x 3 sets
Lat pulldown x 3 sets
BB Shrug x 3 sets
EZ Curl x 3 sets
DB Hammer curl x 2 sets
Preacher curl x 2 sets
Abs

alright, so got a little pip at the site, but pretty smooth otherwise. 3 mile run dissipated it quite a bit. looking forward to the test and winny to kick in over the next couple of weeks. definite psychological effect in the gym yesterday with back and bi's. intensity and pace of the workout was way up.

Chest/ tri's

BB Bench 4 sets
DB Incline 2 sets
Dips 2 sets
DB Flyes 2 sets
Abs

Tabata sprints 8 rds

did my 2nd pin before bed last night. had no pip at all this time. coming off a rest day, i'm ready to destroy the shoulders later. definitely ready for this to start kicking in.

macros have been pretty clean and steady. putting down 6 eggs, 4 packs of instant oatmeal, 2 yogurts, lots of lean meat, rice, sweet potatoes and green beans. freaking pasta night at the chow hall every two days is killing me though. is it too much to ask for some clean carbs somewhere in the chow hall? veal parmesean'ish, lasagna, lasagna, spaghetti, cheese tortellini, garlic bread and cheesy garlic bread. what does the army have against me showing some abs after my cycle?

want to give a shout out to my workout partner, ArmyofOne. we should be on cycle together. however, Anabolic Warehouse dropped the ball big time, and fuckered up his order. poor guy is watching me eat winny tabs and pinning my quads like someone killed his puppy. MAKE IT RIGHT, BML!!

LOL!!! GET IT BRAH!!!

I think your Placebo effect is rubbing off of me :) (Insert homo joke's) lol.

Shoulders/abs

DB Overhead press x 4 sets
Lateral raise/rear delt fly superset x 3
Upright row x 3 sets
Weighted incline crunch x 4 sets
Cable crunch x 2 sets

15 min cardio on the elliptical

IML Gear Cream!
fucking pip in my quad is killing me today. my tender virgin little legs aren't used to being stabbed eod.

Legs

Deadlifts x 4 sets
Front Squats x 2 sets
DB Split Squat x 2 sets

Weak sauce... haven't been sleeping for shit lately.

3rd pin right lateral quad. thinking of switching to delts next week with a smaller needle. these 22's are a bit much.

i have half a winny tab caught on my tonsil. fml. the real dangers of aas have been exposed...

anyone else?

22 g's are a bitch. Used those my first cycle and decided to stick to glutes with those. I was only pinning twice a week though. EOD must be a bitch, esp in the quad. Get you some 25's...much more comfortable.

BTW Thanks for your service...keep killin it in the gym you'll be home before you know it.

thanks, Diesel! i for sure have got to find some smaller gauges. i'll def try the 25's and maybe switch to the delts for a week or two.

Horizontal Push/Pull

BB Bench x 4 sets
BO Row x 4 sets
Incline BB Bench x 4 sets
superset
EZ curl/weighted dip x 3 sets
DB fly x 2 sets

left quad still feels like shit from tuesday's pin. sleeping only 3 hours a night for almost a week definitely isn't helping recovery at all. i feel like a freaking zombie today. maybe i'll have some brains for my macros today, lots of omega-3's...

5 rds 60/120 intervals around the fob. calves and lower back were almost too tight to run. pumps, maybe?? got one more week of winny so maybe the calves will be g2g for running after that

Vertical push/pull

Pull-ups x 4 sets
BB Mil press x 5 sets
BB Shrug x 4 sets
DB lateral raise x 4 sets
Upright BB row x 3 sets
DB ovrhd press x 1 set

IML Gear Cream!
15 minute hill profile on the treadmill

definitely not enjoying the pip from the DP Sus 350. still have pip from my 2nd injection that was nearly a week ago. was expecting some greater effects from the winny kickstart, but not really feeling it. i think i've had some lower back and calf pumps that were pretty bad and my recovery time seems to be a little less. regardless, i'm ready to kill it in week 2! diet has been pretty good. estimating about 250-300 grams protein per day, carbs have been pretty "clean" lots of oatmeal, green veggies and brown rice, and some peanut butter here and there. tonight was the ever brutal pasta night. completely caved and destroyed some spaghetti with meat sauce and lasagna. at least i passed up the cheese bread.
started the cycle on April 8th at 192 on the dot. weighing in consistently at 200 the last 3 days. i'm guessing that's water weight from the test?? if anyone actually reads this journal, maybe you could chime in? 8 pounds in 8 days seems like either my brain or scale is broken. definitely got the diet in check, cardio is g2g, not to mention 137 mcg Synthroid daily (for legit hypo, not cycle). meh, fuck it. i'll keep eating big, lifting big, hopefully getting big

Legs

Back squat x 6 sets
RDL x 4 sets
DB split squat x 2 sets
Abs

Typical Meals:

1700 wake up: Shake
Cardio
1830-1900 dinner: Whatever meat is available
green beans, rice, sweet potato or broccoli

2200: 6 oz tuna
2 packs instant oatmeal or brown rice bowl

0030: PWO Shake
Lift
0130: Shake/gummi bears or honey

0330: 3.5 oz tuna
oatmeal or brown rice bowl or peanut butter

0600: 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs fried
2 servings yogurt

Thursday AM: 25 min cardio HIIT

Thursday PM: Horizontal Push/Pull

BB bench x 4 sets
BO row x 4 sets
Incline BB bench x 4 sets
Single DB row x 3 sets
Flat DB bench x 4 sets
V handle lat pull down x 4 sets
Weighted dip x 3 sets
Incline DB fly x 2 sets

workout felt like shit today. definitely need to split cardio and lifting days from here on out. only 3 days left on the winny kickstart. ready for the sus to kick in!

legs/back

deadlifts x 6 sets
hang clean x 3 sets
db swing x 3 sets
db split squat x 3 sets
decline crunch
hanging leg raise
weighted crunch

Vertical Push/Pull 'ish...

Pull ups x 6 sets
DB overhead press x 5 sets
Upright row x 4 sets
Superset
rear delt fly/lateral raise
BB shrug x 5 sets
BB curl x 4 sets
Hammer curl x 4 sets
Reverse curl x 3 sets
Preacher curl x 3 sets

pathetic 12 min run around the FOB. back and hips were about as tight as they've ever been. looks like cardio is about to be elliptical only for awhile.

Back