• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT for SDMZ stack

gman10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
got complete stack but was wondering if adding something like "black-lions" formorene (not sure of the correct spelling but had read about it earlier) would be advisable or needed in addition to the PCT the stack came with?.....Also, is the PCT that the stack came with sufficient enough to not have to worry about the PCT in general?.....basically; are my bases covered?.....thnx

You will need a SERM. Formeron is an AI. If you don't have a SERM then your bases are not covered. You can use Formeron in your PCT but it can not be used as a stand alone PCT.

Last edited:
What came with it? Formeron is a great ai\pct

Formeron and Erase pro are solid as they game. Howver Clomid is my favorite serm to take and when I had my trt dr not prescribing me one, I started to feel like shit. I switch dr's and got on letrozole, but I had already bought some clomid. With in days of using it I felt like I was 18 again lol. It knocked my estro labs from 31 to 20. I learned quickly how important it is to have a dr knowning what the hell his doing and taking a good serm will do. GL

Back