• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dumping tren, changed my whole cycle! Need some meathead input

msumuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats
6'0
22 yrs
Well, HYPOTHETICALLY, was planning on running an 8 week tren & test prop cycle at 100 mg EOD of both. Decided that tren, HYPOTHETICALLY, is just not worth the sides.

New plan, here's the HYPOTHETICAL stash

3 vials EQ 300 mg x 10 ml
2 vials test Cyp 250 mg x 10 ml
Sdrol
2 x 5000 IU HCG
4 Test props 100 mg x 10 ml
Formeron

PCT: clomid & Formeron

My goal is to recomp while leaning more towards fat loss

Hypothetical cycle:

Wks 1-10: Test Cyp 250 mg 2x/wk
Wks 1-12/15: 300 mgs 2x/wk
Wks 1-4: Sdrol 20/20/20/30
Wks 10 - 12/15: Test P 100 mg EOD
HCG 500 IU 2x/wk, stopped 1 week before PCT

PCT
wks 1-4: Formeron 1-2 pumps a day
Clomid: 100/100/50/50

Need some input, looking to either stop the EQ at 12 weeks or 15 weeks, not sure yet.
Let me know what you think!

Remember all, this is completely hypothetical and I would NEVER EVER EVER condone the use of anabolic steroids because they cause roid rage and create murderers.

Hypothetically, you should look at prop 50mg and tren 75mg ED. Less sides.

gyno?

I`m interested too. From what I hear from a lot of people tren intensifies your mental state. If you are depressed. yoyu get REALLY depressed, etc. Sort of like the old joke......Cocaine intensifies your personality, but what if you`re an asshole?

Elaborate on this

High anxiety, just a constant feeling of tension and a very short fuse along with night sweats and BADDDD shutdown. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder and would like a feeling of well being on cycle and the goals I'm looking to reach with this cycle can easily be attained without tren.

How long did it take for you to notice this?

IML Gear Cream!
1st half of the cycle = no tren = happiness
2nd half of the cycle = tren included = murderous

LOL I've started three or so threads looking for advice about this upcoming cycle and almost everybody says to hell with every other compound. Just run tren and test! Come on guys, you can't run tren every cycle!

High anxiety, just a constant feeling of tension and a very short fuse along with night sweats and BADDDD shutdown. I'm not a competitive bodybuilder and would like a feeling of well being on cycle and the goals I'm looking to reach with this cycle can easily be attained without tren.

Were you always an anxious person?

Were you always an anxious person?

Yessir, and I agree that it amplifies your personality. I just feel much better overall and less stressed with less harsh compounds. I've had success with EQ and then obviously test. People have most definitely noticed my change in personality and tren and nobody liked it. I'm not bashing a tren hater whatsoever and would love to run it but I just don't think it's worth feeling uncomfortable all those weeks when I can reach my goals with less harsh compounds that make me feel incredible all the time.

I don't think I should have jumped into tren so early anyway, this will only be my third cycle.

Damn, why can't I get advice on a cycle unless it's got tren in it?

Swap tren for NPP then. 150mg on Mon am Wed pm and Fri PM

GICH!

I understand what you are saying... Tren is kind of miserable...2 weeks of night sweats And I'm over it. Now i run for four weeks max. Usually at the end while the other drugs are burning off.

If i were you... Keep the prop, Add Masteron dump the superdol add tbol. Run 100 mg of prop and Masteron each day. Take two days off if you want to keep the dose at 500mg. And run 50 mg tbol everyday. I ran tbol for 8 weeks and got my liver values tested and they were not that out of line. It's a nice recomp cycle.

My favorite cycle ever was prop/Masteron /tbol(dose way higher then a 22 year old should consider). I was full and lean without looking "boofy" and I felt good the entire time.
Some Dudes that have anxiety issues with tren also have a problem with EQ.

Hypothetically you need to man the F up and run that tren, son!!
Am disappointed in you :(

I understand what you are saying... Tren is kind of miserable...2 weeks of night sweats And I'm over it. Now i run for four weeks max. Usually at the end while the other drugs are burning off.

If i were you... Keep the prop, Add Masteron dump the superdol add tbol. Run 100 mg of prop and Masteron each day. Take two days off if you want to keep the dose at 500mg. And run 50 mg tbol everyday. I ran tbol for 8 weeks and got my liver values tested and they were not that out of line. It's a nice recomp cycle.

My favorite cycle ever was prop/Masteron /tbol(dose way higher then a 22 year old should consider). I was full and lean without looking "boofy" and I felt good the entire time.
Some Dudes that have anxiety issues with tren also have a problem with EQ.

I have run eq before at 600 mgs/wk, no anxiety issues. Tren was a whole different ball game my friend.

Hypothetically you need to man the F up and run that tren, son!!
Am disappointed in you :(

I`ve been kinda expecting this. LOL

Run that shit, or find someone who can.
I know some feigns who will take it off your hands.

What he means is, can he please have the tren your not going to use?

Sounds like if I run tren you`ll be raising bail $$ for me. LOL I`m partially antisocial on a normal basis. If I ride the tren train I`ll get in some trouble.

:sorry: :lol:

Everyone should take a trip to Trenville at least once in their lives.

Back